So this is paprika in original form?

So this is paprika in original form?
Blow my.. mind with other food secrets.

Someone also once told me bananas are an herb?

No but strawberries are in fact not berries but vegetables

Apples are related to roses.
And red roses taste like strawberries.

Almost all peppers are the same species. Paprika is normally made from wax peppers, not bell peppers.

Ever wonder where mashed potatoes comes from? This is what they look like in their original raw form.

Sumac is made from a poisonous berry.

Saffron is worth more than its weight in gold.

Those crazy Persians man.

List of berry fruits: tomato, cucumber, all forms of peppers and chilli

Beans, mustard and black pepper are also fruits

Still can't save the Spanish economy.

When will they learn?

black pepper is a berry

isn't paprika spicy tho?

meat is animals

they have seeds

Only if you make it from spicy pepper.

> Veeky Forums - come for the food recipes, stay for the unbridled stupidity

Strawberries are not a vegetable, is just plain wrong. He's right that they're not a berry though. A berry is formed from ovarian tissues, surrounding a single seed. The flesh of a strawberry is formed from the receptacles of the ovaries (the strawberry 'seed' is the whole ovary and seed), so is properly called pericarp, or accessory fruit.

>pericarp

Fuck my life. The pericarp is the coating on the seed. The flesh of a strawberry is the _pesudocarp_

I just google it, it says OP is correct but sometimes they add other peppers too.
So which one is it?

OP is correct but sometimes they add other peppers too.

Saffron is a bit cheaper than gold. And I'm not talking about the fake shit. I've been to Spain and know what's real.

Why can't they steal precious metals again?

>paprika
>spicy

white people

The long answer is they were in such high demand to begin with they cost all of Spain a lot of money (which wasn't much at the time) meaning it was still relatively cheap for non Spanish but expensive for the Spanish.

After a few more voyages and banks being set up the governments prioritised it being kept Spanish (where everyone already had way too much) causing its relatively low value to plummet after already costing Spain so much to keep in the first place. They were literally back to square one only the bankers profited greatly keeping everyone's gold safe.

This was later used to fund the new world voyage and created a lot of trade with Spain and Portugal being the big pioneers. They became sailors and still prospered with the Dutch becoming a great ally with Spain. After a few wars though (mostly with England) Spain started to suffer and Napoleon bankrupted them forever by invading an already crippled country with no future he was led to believe.

The short answer is Jews.

Isnt Paprika a completely neutral 0 on the Scoville scale?

>an herb

>mfw humans still eat mashed potatoes like this

>americans being dumb as fuck again

"an herb" is correct you mung.

Can you give me an hand and explain how "an herb" is correct?

Oh wait it'd be correct if you pronounced "herb" "eerb", I guess, but who'd be stupid enough to do that?

>us population 320M
>uk population 64M
Sorry but english is ours now.

FOR MASH GET SMASH

Strawberries are actually nuts if you do your botany right. Each tiny black speck is a nut. And the whole red thing is a fruit.

Nope. Nuts are not the same as achenes, and the flesh is an accessory fruit. I already covered this earlier (and fucked up due to a typo )

No. Its between 0 and 100. The reason we don't class it as spicy is because that's next to fuck all and most of the spiciness is in the seeds which we don't eat.

Its not supposed to be spicy and was bred to avoid as much as possible but of course nature wins.

>implying they speak English in los estados.

mayonnaise is maid from onions

>PhD in fruit seeds.

What the fuck do you two do for fun?

Are bell peppers really this uncommon in America?
Here in Yurop, they're everywhere

papika?

Onions are made from eggs and 90% vegetable oil

>an herb

It's a herb you stupid mexicunt.

This is where eggs come from.

Tomatoes are a variant of Nightshade, which is deadly when consumed.

of course
that's why I said maid and not made so I could have plausible deniability like a sneaky snake politician m8

Culinary sumac is a drupe, not a berry, and not poisonous. Only white, or smooth sumac is poisonous. Staghorn is fine. Tasty too.

the banana plant doesnt form wood fibres, so botanically it is a herbaceous plant and not a tree, other than that you sound like an american

Where else should they come from? Magic?

The strawberry fruit is actually the shitty little seeds on the outside.

>implying they speak english in sharia controlled zones

In some countries outside the US you can buy food that doesn't have corn syrup in it.

Bullshit

>Paprika is normally made from wax peppers, not bell peppers.
Paprika (US English more commonly Listeni/pəˈpriːkə/,[1] British English more commonly Listeni/ˈpæprJkə/[2]) is a ground spice made from red air-dried fruits of the larger and sweeter varieties of the plant Capsicum annuum,[3] called bell pepper or sweet pepper,[4][5]

Read wikipedia articles in between posts to look smart.

They are called "deconstructed" .

There are enough bones and kinds of bones in an adult cow to create a full cow skeleton.

why did this make me laugh so hard?

you don't drink the milk meant for calves you put it in the oven and make the worlds greatest pancake!