looks good otherwise.

Go back to bed Fatkins you're dead

How about you rate your quality of life

rip

5/10

Black Pepper/10

I hate myself and I want to die

Very imaginative well done.

WOW!!! THAT REALLY DOES LOOK VERY VERY VERY GOOD!!! DID I SAY IT LOOKS GOOD!!!! HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! YA IT LOOKS GOOD, I BET IT WAS TOO!! GOOD TO THE VERY LAST CHEW!! TO THE VERY VERY LAST SPECK OF IT!!!! EVEN BETWEEN YOUR TEETH!!! OH YEAH NOW YOU CAN TASTE IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! YUM!!! AS I SET HERE LOOKING AT YOUR'S AND SWALLOWING SO HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENJOY!!! I JUST ABOUT CAN TASTE IT MYSELF!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO SO SO TASTY!!! AND SMELLS SO YUMMY!!! LOVE YOU BYE!!! WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE FOLKS!! I DON'T NEED A RIDE!!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO SMELL THIS ALL THE WAY OUT THERE!!! LOVE YOU !!! :)

Next time include a tall glass of orange juice i'll rate you 8/10

Too much pepper, otherwise looks delicious. Bacon is right at that slightly chewy, slightly crispy niche that I absolutely love. I don't even like non-scrambled eggs normally, but I would legitimately give that a shot. 7/10, restrain yourself on the pepper and you'll be good.

>that dry as fuck white bread
Brings it from 7/10 to 3/10 desu

What did you do to your yolks?

>egg burnt around the egde
>meat undercooked
>toast is raw
>pepper everywhere

3/10

>that amount of black pepper

My negro

This is my standard breakfast + coffee (and brown bread instead of white). I also add a slice of cheese to the toast (no butter) and let the fried egg melt it a little.

heart disease, cancer, diabetes/10

>open faced sandwiches

>meat undercooked
Fucking retard

It's called "on toast".

Fuck the haters OP that amount of pepper is perfect. The only problem I see is its better to pop the yolk and spread it around before putting the pepper on

>too much pepper

I don't understand the meaning of this sentence.