Pepsi 1893

I love this stuff, not even shilling. The ginger cola tastes delicious and settles my stomach. It's beginning to get hard to find though. Do you know who carries it?

Walmart did, but I've been seeing less and less of it as well. If you like the ginger kick, try ginger beer. Costco sells bundaberg 12 packs of the stuff. It's great

I have a 12 pack of it downstairs if you want some

The liquor store by my house does. It makes for a terrible chaser.

Ha, I have a Bundaberg shirt my friend brought back from Australia over a decade ago. Finally showing up to the States, eh?

Publix at the end of the soda aisle.

Bundaberg has been in Fresh Market here for a few years, but I don't know about the big chains since it is a bit on the pricey side for soft drinks. That said, it's good product.

You're not a fan?

Fresh Market had the best corned beef in their deli. Sadly, the one near me closed.

Pepsi fag here its no longer made

They also replaced it with 2 new flavors citrus cola and black currant

I can find it to be shipped to my doorstep daily every month.

What are trying to say?

That it sounds incorrect.

You might be able to still order them but i wouldnt count on that lasting very long

Better stock up then.

>Hey boss, we forgot to carbonate this lot of Pepsi Throwback.
>Fuck it, just relabel it and call it gourmet pepsi

I've been trying to find the black currant flavor they recently released. If you're having a hard time finding ginger Pepsi, try doing it at home by making a ginger syrup and mixing with Pepsi.

>ginger cola

shit is based. didn't know pepsi was doing this. I'd like to try it.

I don't know what you're going for, it's bubbly.

Hyvee stores usually have the new stuff

hello fellow midwestanon

:^)

what state bro

MN and checked

ayyyyyyyy same here.

Hey me too

Northern or southern?

I'm from minneapolis, go to school at a southern state school.

But I love the north woods, many relatives, including my own family, have cabins. Love that north shore.

MSU huh?

close, Winona state university

Nice got a couple of cousins that go there

yeah its a quiet town with some great scenery. Hated it initially, but I learned that college is mostly the same everywhere you go. That said I'm moving right back to the cities for grad school.

I hate the normal cola 1893 version, but the ginger one goes fucking amazing w/ spiced rum

this stuff is GOAT

Try this