Why are hardboiled eggs so god tier?

Why are hardboiled eggs so god tier?

EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS

tfw you say smashmouth eat the eggs live

Hardboiled eggs are absolute shit, solid yolks taste like sulfur farts. Softboiled or sunny-side-up are the only way to go, runny yolks are the only reason to eat an egg.

Poached soft eggs. You'll never hard boil an egg again.

BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

Poached or fuck off

You have to eat all the eggs....

that yolk is pure fat. Eggs aren't healthy.

That's why I remove the yoke before I hardboil and egg.

>fat is bad
The 1960s called, they want their momscience back

Eggs are bitter

QFT softboiled ftmfw

This meme again?

your eggs suck or you boiled them too quickly/at too high a temperature

ive never had egg yolks that are all sulphury except when my sister made them once.

2010's broscience called, they want to jam out to some Metallica dudes!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Current year cuckscience called, but since you were too busy stuffing your mouth with manmeat, well done with ketchup, they left a message: "Upvoted."

Veeky Forums called they unironically laughed at that joke

(((((((((EGGS))))))))))))

Wrong.

3 eggs per day is perfectly fine. Including the yolk.

>tfw my HBEs are always gray

How do I boil and egg so the yolk is runny but the white is solid?

Mine always either end up hard boiled or the white is all runny and disgusting.

pre-boil the water right before it boils
set the eggs in cook on high for nine mins
(have a seperate container filled with cold water handy)
once 9 mins are up take egg out run under neath cold water for about 1 min give it a little shake then gentle tap the outer shell...*do not peel* until you placed it in your cold water filled container gently peel the shell and voila soft boiled ramen egg!

Thanks I'll try it.

Should I put the eggs in just before it starts boiling or wait for a rolling boil? Keep on high for 9 minutes?