Why does a six pack of tallboys "feel" like it has more beer in it than a six pack of just regular beer...

Why does a six pack of tallboys "feel" like it has more beer in it than a six pack of just regular beer? It also makes me feel more drunk, but that might just be placebo effect.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488867812445.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh because it is more beer?
A typical can of beer has around 12oz. Those tallboys have 16oz.

Stupidest thread I've ever seen

oh lol that makes sense i guess

entered into the dumbest posts ever compilation i hope you're happy

Christ I don't visit this board very often, go easy on me. Yeah, I'm not a chef or anything.

Taking the bait like champions.

Why does ot feel like i drink more beer with 4 40oz than 12 regular beers

idk man some beer just get's you drunk than other beer.

Making me drunk just looking at it

Since we're on this topic, can someone explain microwave time?

why beer is more though when you drink it

Older microwaves are stronger so you gotta compensatate on your watts per kilo divided my multiple ounces

Why does it feel like I'm filled more when I'm getting fucked by Tyrone instead of my husband Stan?

I think he's talking about the metric minute.

>recipe says to cook in microwave for 1 and a half minutes
>type in "90" seconds

that depends.

Are you the type to press :90 or 1:30?

I type in 130 and it cooks for 2 minutes and 10 seconds :(

this shit is so expensive for how shit it tastes

Guys how come when I eat two baked potatoes I feel more full than if I just eat one?

How come a large iced tea and a medium iced tea are the same price at McDonald's?

Why does a large pizza get me more full than a medium pizza when they have the same amount of slices?

How come yabba dabba doo isn't dabba yabba doo but doo dabba yabba is almost like zoinks Scooby?

It's because a large pizza has a larger volume to surface area ratio. It's the volume that makes you full, not the surface area, so when you buy a medium pizza you're basically throwing money away on surface area.

Alternative facts

It's because the medium iced tea has a larger volume of tea to surface area of cup ratio. The production cost mostly lies in the plastic cup, so a medium iced tea should result in less profit than a large. McDonalds compensates by giving you less tea in a medium, so the two offset each other.

*It's because the LARGE iced tea...

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488867812445.webm

>not microwaving only dubstimes
>55seconds, 88 seconds, etc