What do you eat to soothe your crippling depression?

What do you eat to soothe your crippling depression?

A bullet

5htp
ephedrine
no xplode.

Raw pumpkin smothered in hot sauce.

Xanax is half my solid food intake.

bread and butter

A copious amount of dicks.

Celexa.

>when i want to win against depression, lean protein, legumes, leafy green vegetables

when I want to show depression whos boss and just how much self abuse i can take, a whole pizza, or two bacon mcdoubles and a junior chicken

I don't know, nothing works

Wing Stop

Pussy

Chamomile.

Mostly alcohol and whatever is around.

Liquor and nerds ropes

chinese food

>chamomile

A much underrated plant. Really does relax you. We grow it and pick the flowers for tea and believe it or not, mead. A glass of that mead before bed and you sleep 8 hours straight like a babby.

But anytime you start feeling stressed, a cup of chamomile tea knocks it right out.

For me, it's the McChicken.

Food merely indulges in depression, you'll need to get up and exercise if you want to counter it.

That sounds like a pain in the ass but even something simple like a basic-ass yoga sun salutation helps.

I'm kinda down too user.
I dont wanna be sad and eat unhealthy stuff like chocolate or fried things. Maybe a grilled burger with salad..

Eat? Nothing.
Drink? Whatever I can to feel numb

fried chicken
any other answer is incorrect

Nothing. I'm the sub-type that doesn't eat when depressed.

> sleep 8 hours straight like a babby.

Try having children

>cut up potatoes into small rectangles
>fry in copious amount of oil until golden brown
>cut up a few chicken thighs into inch long pieces
>mix with one egg
>bread
>fry in copious amount of oil
>throw into a container with franks red hot sauce
>shake
>make some ranch dressing from a hidden valley packet
>eat wings and frys
>drink a shitload of whiskey
>play games and masturbate
>go to bed happy
>wake up depressed with a messy kitchen

I'd buy your chamomile mead.

>a whole pizza

I know that life all too well

You just want it to use at the 'yonder tavern' during your next LARP

Soup because it's tasty and you can eat it out the pot with a spoon like a cowboy on the dusty trail.

90mg duloxetine

5htp- a precursor for serotonin (found in aged cheese). Leafy green veggies and healthy stuff in general. Don't go a long time without eating- you need fuel and energy for your mind to work, so it will be even more difficult to be ok if you're starving. Take a multivitamin. Eat lots of blue fruits and veggies (beetroot, blackberries, blueberries) because purple/blue foods have anthocyanins which are mono amine oxidase inhibitors, which means that they cause the neurotransmitters in your brain to stick around a bit longer, so serotonin has more chance to stick around and do its job of correctly regulating your mood.

Nothing. The lack of energy lets me sleep for days on end, and as long as I'm asleep, I don't feel depressed.

I slept for 35 hours straight once.

endless cheese

this actually has a nice feel to it

exercise during the day and weed at night

the depression isn't so bad anymore though. I notice this after having been working out 5x a week for about a year now

found the redditfag

a pint of ice cream like a girl

Literally me.

A real brothy robustly seasoned goulash. My mom would fix it when she would see that I was feeling down. I asked her about it one time and she asked "Do you feel better now"? I would say you bet! And she would tell me "Its comfort food for the soul son" . I mastered how to make my moms goulash. She died 16 years ago and I still fix that dish when I get the blues. Thanks Ma, works every time.

water, less i eat the thinner i am and the better i can feel about myself until its fitness i have to worry about

These. Cutting is definitely the better option though, like you feel a lot better when you lose weight.

Eating as an antidote for depression is how you develop an eating disorder. Creating a new circular response that pits you back into the depths of depression. Soothe depression with professional resources.

Ironically I posted the water thing after eating a whole pizza and seeing the other post you replied to.

.75 litres of human blood.

I like you

boy-pussi

You misspelled "yandere"

Aye, been there. Usually there is a lot of alcohol involved as well.

>Try having children

Why in the fuck would you go do something that stupid? Your own fault.

Yeah, just keep buying your titty monster action figures, jerking off to hentai and playing video games instead, you hopeless, fat fucking clown.

Is that a steel noose? For suicidal construction vehicles?

I'm prone to emotionally eat when I get really depressed. Of course overeating and the subsequent guilt will always make me feel worse regardless.

Eat copious amounts of fried potatoes covered in Chilli and/or cheese.

Bananas.

I'm not even fucking kidding. I feel WAY better the day after. I've noticed that I never feel it the day after one. And if I eat a banana every day for a week I have a pretty good week. If I forget a day sometimes I have a down swing and feel awful but they've been less frequent lately.

Also being active helps. I've found that if I'm busy, I'm too busy to think about death and how awful everything is.

So yeah, Bananas and busywork. Have a goal you're working towards, no matter how small.

A big bowl of who gives a fuck.

That whole pizza better have stuffed crust. You need to treat yourself, because you deserve it!

Canned soup, straight out of the can with a spoon.
A handful of multivitamin gummies.
Repeat the following day.

Pears, they're good.

Eating never worked, but dropping out of college did the trick pretty well

thats where Im at right now, and the occasional >ice soup and top ramen

I spent some time living out of my car with no guarantee of food, and I was still happier and less stressed than when I was trying to get my degree

Pistachio Ice cream

Drinking a couple cups of coffee daily has been proven to reduce your suicide rate by 50% or more

Maybe that's why the first thing I do every morning is make a cuppa coffee, just staving off that first suicide attempt.

seconded

Everything...

Sound jealous user.. regretting your gf getting banged up?

how come??

eat shit with loads of vitamin D

Used to completely stop eating when I was depressed, relying exclusively on coffee and water. Then I dropped 60 pounds and now I have to summon the munchies not to get underweight.

Spicy food is pretty good if it's a short episode. Endorphin rush yo.

Sugar, caffeine, nicotine. Laying off cigs due to weird reaction in my lungs.

A cup of coffee, and a sandwich that is made of 2 slices of whole wheat, tofurky deli slice, and vegan cheese (not a vegan but hev a disposition to high cholesterol so I can't eat 2 many things).) Just..... lazy ass groce meal

For me it is a McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

anything in sight

Actual solution OP...St John's wort . You can buy it at grocery stores for like 5$, and is actually prescribed by doctors for mild depression. Taken alongside lots of taco Bell your life is bound to improve

Do you have a recipe? Sounds comfy

Dark chocolate, vitamin D pills and fish oil.

Extremely spicy food is the only thing that makes me feel anything.

i am so alone

>When your tolerance to spicy food is so high you no longer get the sweaty red faced pain and all food tastes bland

I fully recommend following in my footsteps

peanut butter and jelly toast.
we are eternal, there is no escape.
just get over it and deal.
also listen to lift your head up high by bloodhound gang, always cheers me up .

>Coffee, eggs, and potatoes
>horchata, guacamole, and chips
>chai or a nice black tea, rice, and curry
>green tea and ramen
>asahi and sashimi and rice
>affogato, lattes, thai tea,
Whenever my depression gets to me, I make simple dishes and drinks and watch k-on

Crab cakes

Anything with mayo. It makes me feel so much better.
Oh and alcohol. You can't be sad when you are passed out.

I don't eat out of depression. I eat when I'm bored.

Coffee & pastry.

Usually doesn't work, but fuck, coffee & pastry!

Barbecued meat, cheesy french fries, and alcohol.

fuck. you just reminded me i was supposed to spend my last $4 on milk for coffee, not chips and a mineral water.

Steak, and lots of white rice and japanese shoyu.

>nothing
alternately
>salted nuts

Does bananas and green tea helps with depressions, Veeky Forums?

i dont eat anything then i binge on pizza

If it did I would be happy

Too much.

Who gives a shit?

Oily fish rich in omega 3 fatty acids

Fag

No one, dummy.

I don't think you "get" depression