You are now subconsciously hand-wasing dishes

You are now subconsciously hand-wasing dishes.

I am now consciously actively hand washing dishes

>metal pan
>glass bowl
>ceramic plate
>ceramic bowl
>spoon
>fork
>pizza cutter

almost forgot
>spatula

I prefer two sinks side-by-side to one, practically
i'd like to try a 3-sink sink to see what use i could come up with for the third

You mean
>tula

I'm 6'1" and washing dishes for more than 5min hurts my back because sinks are designed for manlets

for women, actually

no, dishwashers are designed for women

Dishes were invented for women

I'm 5'10" and the sink is too tall, I need to use a step ladder to be comfortable doing my dishes.

don't get short with me

This is true. 6'3" here and I have to wear a back brace when I wash a pile of dishes at home. Typical counters with sinks are only 30" high. It sucks being a non-manlet, except for the excess pussy that makes up for it.

>women were designed for women

?

>John Wayne
>pussy
he was a pedo and didn't go near the vag.
>back brace from doing minor womanly chores
jesus christ

dyke

bent at a 45 degree angle

try holding this position for a few minutes and see how it feels

Why don't you grab a stool?

1 comparment sink baffle me. I'm assuming those are for people who don't wash dishes. I wash mine and store them in the washer to dry.

Also, 3 compartments is god tier if you have sanitizer water, mmmm

Manlet detected. Where's evidence of John Wayne being pedo, alternative facts manlet? Kellyanne or Bannon's Breitbart come up with something for you? Good goy, very good goy.

>grab a stool

Yeah, make yourself taller to increase the stress on the lower back. Makes sense, numbnuts.

How tall are your stools?

This guy is right you know

Is there honestly a difference?

>Back brace doing womanly chores.

If you're a manlet, you don't need a back brace when bending down to a level designed for women. But you're a manlet so it feels perfectly comfortable to you.

You don't need to feel jealous. Your genes simply dictated you were to be 5'8" with a 3" dick, whereas my dna dictated I would be 6'3" with a...well, you can probably guess.

>with a...well, you can probably guess.
4 inch dick??

a..back that gives out when doing 15 minutes of dishes, let alone thrusting for half an hour (the minimum for a woman not to cheat on you with chadley cuckington the billionaire)

but you're just silly, height is the first thing women notice, not the most important thing. somehow they become blind when you're buying their drinks.
having sex isn't a bragging point, meeting women isn't hard.
You aren't impressing anybody by being tall except yourself. You trying to fuck yourself, that why you're so fucking committed to talking about it?
Women want god damn money, go commit yourself to that if you're so desperate for two decade old pussy

Not him but you do notice that you brought all of this into a thread about dishwashing. Let that sink in.

I don't. My eczema flares badly with dishes. Even the sanitizer solution at work makes my hands swell and crack. Not enough cream in the world to stop it from happening.

Have you tried using gloves?

Pussy tier

Moisturizer is totally masculine, however.

no cuz we have a machine at work and also im a cook and too good for that shit

Manlet virgin detected.

Yay. I'm insomnia and need to slerp but I can't right now. But now when I close my eyes I feel like I'm washing dishes and it's comfy. So thanks lll llll lip klkkkk llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Yes and then my hands sweat and it flares more

>excess pussy makes up for it

lol lanklets are this delusional

jokes on you thats what women are fore

>except for the excess pussy
Yeah being an insecure twat who blogs about his height all day on the internet is really attractive

>tall
>the suffix "let"

Lel, one of those doesn't belong, jealous manlet.

Not him but you look extremely awkward, even moreso than manlets. Nobody is jealous

Sorry, I'm not good with smalltalk.