>finally go outfor some col original coke
>down a glass then another
>finally feel hydrated
>feel happy
>energic
>headache finally goes away
>before i realize it i drank a liter
>tomorrow i will need some more

I drink at least 2 litres of Coca-Cola a day. It tastes so good and helps me with focusing and being the best so can be.

Them south african negros sure love cokes

I have drunk 2 liters a day for ten years now except for the ocational break
I lost 6 teeth and have obesity
I just feel like shit without coke, I could give up almost anything else

You won't lose teeth if you just fucking brush them. I'm not saying soda isn't harmful to teeth, but other acids are harmful too like lemon(ade) or lime(ade). You should just brush twice a day at least and you'll be fine, my dad has drank nothing but coca-cola since I was born. 28 years later, still has all his teeth, and up until a few years ago we all went to the dentist together and he had no cavities. don't know if it's still true, but fuck, brush your teeth and quit blaming soda, he brushes three times a day

Mid day?.....wtf does he do all day.

I used to drink a 12 pack of coke a day, right up to my third heart attack.

I will have one glass of soda a day if any, but I mist admit, unless I'm like literally starving of thirst water is just not appealing, I have to like force it down

Hello fellow consumers. Average every-day man here.

When I'm thirsty, I only drink refreshing Coca-Cola. Accept no alternatives!

Ok fatty, calm your tits down

s-shut up skinny boy ha ha AHAHAHAhaha.. SKELETON! ha ha..

shit genetics dont help
bad teeth runs in both sides of the family

I prefer pepsi

sugar is a drug anons

break free

More like penis.

i cant
i find it hard enough already to go through my day as it is
if i stop consuming it i will crash and go into a month long depresion

Did a particular street-defecatess circulating around the web convince you?

>all of these pathetic soda addicts in here
Like holy shit, replace your can of cola with a can of beer and you would actually be less pathetic.

Soda doesn't have sugar, it has corn syrup

If I didn't have sugar I'd be turning to alcohol. Teeth are easier to replace than a liver.

y u little

not sure if OP is trolling by I am legit the same way with diet coke. I can hydrate with water, but I still dont feel that nice satisfying feeling. I'm not sure if an addiction has set in, but even if I force myself to have water, I will pop open a can. It can instantly lift my mood.

brushing is BAD BAD BAD for teeth.

teeth naturally develop a coating from mouth enzymes that prevents other bacteria from eating them.

brushing just scrapes that coating off.

fuck off with your jew toothbrush and jew fluorinated toothpaste.

Sugar are carbohydrates. 'Cane sugar' is not 'sugar'. Theres not much different between 'cane plant carbs' and 'fruit carbs' and 'corn carbs' familio

Not falling for it. I know you're kidding with the jew joke but your insincere guidance might cause some Veeky Forums dudes to believe you even though all evidence points to the contrary.
brush your fucking teeth. don't scrub them to smithereens, but at least go over them and your gums when you wake up and before you go to sleep. it's fine to leave the shit you ate on throughout the day on them, as long as it's not on during your sleep.

it makes you taste things stronger as well. if you have that coating of morning breath on, food tastes weaker.

The "coating" you speak of is a biofilm called plaque and no it is not beneficial at all. It's the reason why people get gum diseases and have their teeth become loose and fall out. Ever experienced that burning sensation with peeling skin around the bases of your teeth? On the occasions when you do brush, notice that your gums bleed? Do you shred dental floss?
That's the plaque forming into tartar, wedging itself between your tooth and the gum. If you don't brush and have teeth cleaning done twice a year (or a process called 'scaling' if it's bad enough), you get periodontal disease which includes getting your teeth fucked by caries and decay until your dentist pretty much has to pull your teeth out because your actual jaw can't hold them anymore. You cannot remove tartar yourself, it gets buried underneath your gums to a point where brushing doesn't help.

Best unfuck your worldviews or be prepared to enter a world of shit by your early 30s, at best.

You have diabetes my b

Probably caffeine withdrawal

sugar addiction.

Good job you are addicted to crystal sugar.

Not that guy, but you know, I think plaque might actually protect your teeth to a certain extent. When I was a kid, I was negligent of my body entirely, didn't brush my teeth. As a teenager, I was super depressed, didn't brush my teeth. Somehow, I managed to NEVER have a single cavity in my entire life. Maybe I just got lucky, or maybe my diet was less sugar/acid-oriented than I thought.

Addendum though, I did game MAD gingivitis when I hit 20. I've got healthy teeth and gums now, though. Brush twice a day.

Sugar is metabolised in the liver.

Drugs go to your brain.

Idiot.

Just drink coffee instead you man child. You're probably getting headaches from caffeine withdraws

>my organs aren't parts of one entire system

retard.

my buddy used to drink coke on a daily basis then got diabetes... doctor said coke zero only.

so me and him share those i dont miss regular coke one bit. tastes like shit now.

FEET
E
E
T

thanks for the fap user.

That's fine.
We all like different things.

You can think whatever you like. It doesn't make it true.

I used to drink pop, at least a 2L every weekend but for the past month I just really haven't been into pop at all, idk why. I basically only drink water now (and a cup of tea) and occasionally some orange juice or chocolate milk

Nice comeback cokefag keep chuging that inferior sewar water.

>starving of thirst

I love soda but I'm already an unhealthy piece of shit, so I won't have it unless I'm eating out, which is maybe only once every 2 months.

Nice marketing thread.

Sounds like you have a case of the beetus, bro, and drinking Coke isn't going to do you any favors in the long run. Might want to see your gp asap.

Do you urinate often?

I barely urinate at all lately

>pop
Get a load of this flyover...

I squeeze a bit of lemon juice to my water and somehow it sates my thirst way better than plain tap.

Soooooo thiiirstyy

Were you sweating a lot?

That tends to happen to me if I have been sweating, need to get my electrolytes back.

Also, looking at the posts that tends to crowd up the Veeky Forums catalogue, I wonder if Mcdonalds and soft drink employees ever get paid to post here...

The problem was not that you were thirsty, the problem was that you were craving coca cola, which you are now addicted to. If it were truly the case that you were dehydrated, and then drinking coke made you feel more hydrated, then this behavior:

>before i realize it i drank a liter

Would not happen. Ask yourself: what would compel you to drink an entire liter of soda after already becoming hydrated?