Subway

"What can i getcha?"

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/thread/6096528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how about a new waiter lol

?

Foot long meatball, italian herb and cheese, american cheese, toasted with onions and green.peppers, tomatoes, mayo, parm.

artists create, don't sell yourself short

My online order, please.

Honey oat bread, turkey, provolone, toasted, spinich, tomatoes, pickles, mayo, oil & vinigar, salt pepper oregano. Thanks.

>meatballs
>american cheese
>mayo
Wtf kind of combination is that?

Honey oat bread, oven roasted chicken breast, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, provolone cheese, honey mustard and sweet onion dressing.

Honey oat bread
Red pepper hummus
Turkey
Pepper jack cheese
Spinach and red onions
Southwest sauce

Foot long BMT with provolone and the normie toppings plus jalapeno

point me in the direction of the nearest exit my dear friend, I was on my way to the publix deli for some real subs and somehow found my way into this shop

I used to hangout with some kids who came from pretty fucked-up homes when I was a teen. Any time one of their junkie parents got out on parole they would end-up working at a Subway somehow.

tips fedora

omg this was so funneh xD RADNDOM LOL

12 inch itlian herbs and cheese
Boneless rib meat
Swiss chese
Toasted
Bacon
Barbecue sauce
Pass on the veggies

Comfort

your number ;)

>letting a fucking white male touch my food

10-inch footlong
Dyed white bread to look like wheat
Chicken/Soy Protein
GMO tomato
Wilted lettuce
Two little triangles of mystery cheese
Bukkake of mayo
Toasted

Oh, and I'd like to use my points for this one...
SEE YOU TOMORROW!

(you) spelled obesity wrong m80

Meatball footlong on flatbread
Double american cheese
A mountian of parmesian

The Zoo on herbs and cheese
burnt to a crisp
Run it through the garden
Indian style
Cut into quarters and wrapped individually

Do you sell handjobs? I could really go for a handjob. If it's alright, I'll help my self to some pepperjack while you're gettin' 'er done.

I'll have a 12 inch club on wheat. With Provalone unless you happen to have cheddar or colby that's sliced, not shredded (like all I ever see around here.) Lettuce, tamato, pickles, mayo and honey mustard.

>Indian style
What's that?

Made barehanded by one of the Indian employees (you don't usually have to ask for this though because every fucking subway employee in america is a first generation indian immigrant for some reason)

I've seen this thread before.

warosu.org/ck/thread/6096528

I actually think this is a perfect example of how much shittier Veeky Forums has gotten.

i got your 12 inch right here pal *grabs crotch*

Weird I've never seen an Indian in a Subway, where do you live?

How about some chicken that isn't 50% mystery

60% mystery alright then, mister?

>Subway’s chicken contains only 53.6% chicken DNA.

>Subway’s results were so low that researchers decided to test them again. They biopsied five new oven roasted chicken pieces and five new orders of chicken strips. According to CDC, “Those results were averaged: the oven roasted chicken scored 53.6 per cent chicken DNA, and the chicken strips were found to have just 42.8 per cent chicken DNA.”

Do they actually make foot long meatballs? How can you eat that much?

these are perfection
>tfw the subway in my area discontinued honey oat AND italian herbs and cheese breads

>footloong 9grain
>veggie pattie, toasted
>jalapeños, lettuce, pepper, sweetcorn
>onion sauce or whatever it's called

The only subway in my town is owned by Indians and it's awful plus I don't want poohand on my food.

poo in sub

Italian Herb and Cheese, Shredded Steak, Monterey Cheddar, Gherkins, More Gherkins, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion

Light dab of caesar dressing.

H-hello,

Would it be possible to... You know... Put a giant fox turd in my sandwich - and I'd love lots of onions.

Th-thanks

The other half isn't a mystery, it's soy.

just your cookies thanks

Spicy Italian on 6 in wheat bread with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, oil and vinegar, salt and pepper, and oregano. Toasted

Spicy Italian on wheat, footlong, toasted, spinach, tomatoes, black olives, salt + pepper, oil and vinegar

No I don't want to make it a combo

roasted

Mayo with meatballs?

Some of that 50 percent chicken on a hard piece of bread please

Anneka?

Just lettuce and mayo on italian, burnt to a crisp. Thanks. Don't hold back on the mayo, ok?

what if I told you my local subway was next to an Indian restaurant

A Honey Mustard, Pickles, light lettuce, light vinegar, onions, pepperoni, ham, and turkey please.
Seriously though the Honey Mustard and Pickles blend perfectly.

footlong Italian bred, American Cheese, Mozzarella, Cheddar, Lettuce, Onion and some Ranch dressing

Michigan, there aren't that many Indian people around here but you can always find some if you go to Subway

All the money in the fucking register

EXODIA
I SUMMON THEE

>Michigan

user, I...

Directions to Jersey Mike's, please.

>he still goes to subway and pays 13 dollars for a sub,drink, and cookie, even though he could easily make a way better sandwich at home in one minute.

>"Y'know, the usual"
>Wait an uncomfortably long time before eventually breaking down and just ordering tuna/mayo/bacon/double cheese toasted on Italian herb and cheese.
>Return home and proceed to file a spurious complaint against the staff member in question.

A small child.

DING, FRIES ARE SUBS

DING, FRIES ARE SUBS

DING, FRIES ARE SUBS

DING, FRIES ARE SUBS

Teriyaki chicken in a bowl (the bread gives me hiccups) pls w lots of spinach and no salt and pepper but yes honey mustard thank u so much

why, HASN'T ANYONE SAID THIS??????