Is almond milk real milk?

Is almond milk real milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactation
blogs.lt.vt.edu/water/2015/02/07/how-much-water-does-it-take-to-make-a-gallon-of-milk/
quora.com/How-many-ounces-of-almonds-go-into-making-each-half-gallon-of-almond-milk-example-Silk-or-Almond-Breeze-brand
blog.foodnetwork.com/healthyeats/2013/04/21/how-many-almonds-in-a-serving/?oc=linkback
pbs.org/newshour/bb/nuts-grow-almonds-drought/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course not, you see boobs on that almond? you find male and female almonds, who then fuck to make new almonds that nourish off the female almonds boobs?
I'm not opposed to it, but it's not real.

Are women people?

no
Veeky Forums related, she was roasted

wtf, I'm gay now!

almonds give me the shits

Enjoy your 6 ground almonds in a liter of water.

no, almonds don't have nipples

I have nipples, Greg. Can you milk me?

actually anybody can lactate with the right hormones and/or stimulation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactation

I know what I'm doing tonight.

I'll milk you, but it won't be from your nipples

It is real in the sense that it exists and isn't made up. It is also a type of milk. So it is real and also milk.

That's fucked up man

how does almond milk compare to normal milk in terms of water/resource use? I hear that almonds use a ton of water to grow

>22 people like this
kek

Cows take a ton of water to grow, too. Not just for the animal to consume, but also to raise food to feed the cow. A ton of resources go in to it.

I know, that's why I asked.

You clearly didn't know that.

Thanks for informing me then.

>i don't know but YOU'RE STILL WRONG
What if he's right and almonds take more?

Good to know I guess

alright this is bullshit, burn or no burn, car accident or no car accident, who you are as a person doesn't change based on the situation. So either he was a shit person this whole time or she was or they both were. Bottom line is it doesn't matter what happens. I've never seen a good person change because of an accident; that's hollywood level bullshit. Bad people love to play the victim (so that they look like good people). Good people dont care what happens to them as long as they can do the right thing. The fact that they broadcasted how "grateful" they were to each other on the internet should be a red flag. Now fuck off and stop discussing this shit here.

what cares, what's healtheir? clearly not cow's which is designed for calves. A quick google search will show you cows milk doesn't do us any good.

Everything you said also applies to almonds.

Only if it is milked from activated almonds

blogs.lt.vt.edu/water/2015/02/07/how-much-water-does-it-take-to-make-a-gallon-of-milk/
>How much water does it take to make a gallon of milk? The short answer is about 144 gallons according to the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy’s 2012 report.

quora.com/How-many-ounces-of-almonds-go-into-making-each-half-gallon-of-almond-milk-example-Silk-or-Almond-Breeze-brand
>Almonds are about 20% protein by weight; so if a one-cup serving has only one gram of protein (that's a rounded number, by the way, meaning it's between 0.5 and 1.5), it's got 5 grams of almonds, which is about 5 almonds.
>A half gallon would be 8 cups. So probably there would 40 grams of almonds in it, which is less than 1.5 ounces.

blog.foodnetwork.com/healthyeats/2013/04/21/how-many-almonds-in-a-serving/?oc=linkback
>One serving of almonds is 23 almonds, which equals 1 ounce, ¼ cup or about 1 handful.

>40 g = ~ 1.41 oz
>1.41 oz * 23 almonds = 32.4 almonds
That's 32.4 almonds per half gallon, so it's 64.8 almonds per gallon.

pbs.org/newshour/bb/nuts-grow-almonds-drought/
>It takes over a gallon of water to grow just one almond.
Let's say that's 1.1 gallons per almond.

So, per gallon of almond milk, it takes about 71.2 gallons of water for the almonds, and another gallon to actually make the milk, coming out to a total of 72.2 gallons of water. That mean that it takes almost exactly twice as much water to produce a gallon of cow's milk.