I was once in Morton Williams and a crackhead black guy behind me was buying like a 100 three-packs of butter...

I was once in Morton Williams and a crackhead black guy behind me was buying like a 100 three-packs of butter. Can anyone explain this to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKGeJXk2qWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did this really need a thread?

How do you store a three-pack of butter? 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 I can see
but 3?

People melt it down and use it for lube. Just make sure to let it cool first or you may hurt the girl and you will have to bribe her with multiple N64 games so she won't tell her parents.

For me it is shitposting. The best Veeky Forums thread variety.

I've provided a helpful illustration of what this looked like.

I think this happened in Last Tango in Paris.

Butt lube to pay for his crack addiction

kek

Well, if you're going to make a proper butterburger, you'll need all the butter that you can get your hands on.

mmm fuck yeah

>crackhead black guy behind me was buying
I can't. I am shocked that he wasn't shoplifting them.

You can freeze it, sometimes if there is a particularly good sale I will buy ~5-10lbs.

I sometimes see people buying large quantities of food items early in the morning. Normally I assume it's for a small restaurant or a catering business that hasn't quite got up to getting food deliveries. I used to work for a caterer who did this. The crackhead part is mysterious because they don't usually have jobs or business responsibilities. I guess it could have been a crackhead relative of a caterer or something.

This was around 8 p.m. Could still be a caterer or something I guess.

Not him but I have literally never seen a 3 pack of butter in my life.

uh, he was high out of his mind on crack

maybe that's why

I'm going to go to the grocery store tomorrow and get a 3-pack you fuckers.

To me it look like a leprechaun to me

Maybe. We always did our shopping in the morning even if it was an evening event. Weird. You'll never know. You sure it was a crackhead and not a really tired dude who was in the kitchen all day?

youtube.com/watch?v=yKGeJXk2qWQ

is that a real thing?
it looks disgusting as fuck.
i don't even melt that much butter for my lobster or shrimp.

He was hungry

If he has a heap of shit marijuana leaf or kiff he might be making hash butter.