How much money

To make you eat a small 8 year old. Everything boiled but the head. You would have one day to finish it.
Excuse the random photo of my smashed pumpkin. It was part of a botany experiment.

A small 8 year old what? Jar of pickles? Pumpkin? Scotch?

Am I allowed to use condiments?

8 small one year olds

8 years old sounds way old for most animals. What are we talking here?

An 8 year old human child

They're more valuable as harvested organs, dumbass

30 mil
20 mil if you deep fry it

Is it a fat or skinny child?
Biomedical speaking, has it ingested any antibiotics, mercury, and other environmental toxins in the past year?
Do I get any side dishes or condiments?

If it was illegal to kill and consume the child I would ask for a ridiculous amount of money to be paid in order to get away with doing so. Not that I have any ethical objections to eating human flesh so long as it's tasty and the person died from some kind of sudden cause ie. kid fell out of tree and died.

i'd probly pay around 1500, maybe a little more since it's really a once in a lifetime opportunity

Can I have sex with them or at least get a blowjob first?

That's got to be 40lbs of meat and organs.

I don't think I can eat 40lbs of anything in one day. Even if it was something I liked such as a salad, or sandwiches. That's almost 1/3 my body weight.

If you want just go fly to India and over a poor mother 5grand for her child.

If you do that you can fatten her up and feed her juicy foods

This desu

>boiled
Let me have it butchered and cooked any way I want and I'd probably pay YOU.

Sounds like a shitty option with the risk of eating your own species factored in. Rather have lechon.

how many tries do we get?

You don't eat the brain. That shit can give you Kuru Disease.

There is not enough money in the world sorry
Not even if you could guarantee he died instantly on an accident and has no family

5$
cash

In that case, steer clear of the spinal cord, too