Find a flaw.

There's no real food like a veggie omelette

You're not drinking your coffee BLACKED

didn't get a maple frosted
what the fuck were you thinking

>didn't use the money fir coffee on another donut
enjoy your brown scalding caffeine bean sludge you unwashed hipster fuck

No flaws, gonna go get myself some coffee and a donut

There's no chocolate icing on your donut.

Too much cream.
Also >not blueberry cake

Ohiofag here, closest one to me is 70miles. When I lived in NY Dunkin was everywhere. I miss their iced coffee...

When I add creamer to my coffee at home the coffee doesn't taste like coffee anymore and tastes watered down, when I get creamer at Dunkins or something all is well
Wtf am I doing wrong at home

Someone took a shit on your napkin.

You're eating processed shit full of hydrogenated oils.

Too much cream nigger

i'm not with you, anonie-kun.

you make weak ass coffee at home, or put more than a tbs. of cream in

>implying flour, sugar, and lard isn't real food

it is

Cake donuts are objectively inferior compared to yeast donuts.
yeast donuts>cake donuts

user lets be real.

that's mostly just milk and sugar, you're getting upset over nothing.

>Find a flaw.
the donut is blacker than the coffee.

Kono

It's Dunkin Donuts.

You were born.

someone took a bite out of it.

You are eating your morning shit?

>cake donut

Dunkin Donuts worker here, ask me anything

Is that a donut-shape charcoal briquette?

How do I steal from Dunkin' Donuts?

There's nothing worth stealing
If you come at the end of the day we may just give you free donuts since we have to throw them out anyway.

Where do your donuts come from? are they actually made in the back?

We get them from a bakery or whatever every morning. Obviously this means that they taste best in the morning, although this applies more to yeast donuts. French Crullers are god-tier fresh but taste like shit around closing.

I've noticed that later in the day they tend to cut the roof of my mouth.

Man I love fresh French Crullers.

What time do these donuts arrive anyway?

Early in the morning, obviously before opening (which is around 6am) since everything has to be set up first.

If anything you can always ask for a donut heated in the oven, the cashier might give you a dirty look but it makes some donuts taste fucking amazing, like chocolate glazed.

Also croissant donuts are a fucking scam and I can't believe that people buy them.

Doughnut looks burnt, coffee has too much cream/potentially has sugar in it. I guess different strokes for different folks, though.

Never tried one, what makes them a scam?

Also the take home bagged coffee you guys sell in the store, is it the same that gets brewed behind the counter?

Stroke my cock you fucking faggot hipster.

Have you had tim hortons before? If so, how does dunkin doughnuts and tims compare?

They cost twice as much as a normal donut which at my location are already kinda expensive, and they're honestly that much different than a glazed donut.

I'm not actually sure about the second question, I'm pretty sure that the unflavored ground beans are the same but we don't grind flavored beans behind the counter anymore, we just squirt flavor shots and swirls into them which I've been told tastes worse than flavored beans.

I'm not Canadian

*honestly not that much different

Aw, damn. I heard tim's was expanding in the states, I guess not, huh?

Donut looks 10/10
Coffee looks sugar coma/10

Bad call OP, should've gone with black or very light cream

Yeah I've noticed the squirting, I get some funky aftertastes with the almond one, but I still crave it on occasion.

Ok last question, do you guys receive the same amount of munchkins for each flavor? I notice the jelly ones run out much sooner, seem like they are a pain to make unless its automated filling.

Thanks for answering anonadunkin

Yeah, it's just that certain kinds are a lot more popular than others. We always have a lot of butternut and coconut munchkins left over. Also the glazed munchkins start to stick together in this huge mass of glazed yeast, it made me stop eating glazed munchkins. I miss the pumpkin munchkins.

>Have you had tim hortons before? If so, how does dunkin doughnuts and tims compare?
I've had both. All the Tim's I've had reminds me of boxed Krispy Kreme or Entemann's, you know, the stuff that isn't so fresh, kind of oily coated yet dry crumb and low on "real" ingredients
Dunkin is better. And, there's a distinctive butter-nut-vanilla flavor to the dunkin dough that makes it different from other local choices.

There can be some groceries who make really decent glazed raised yeast donuts (shopper's food warehouse comes to mind, publix raspberry packzci in season) but it's been my experience that those same places use boring filling on the filled donuts, packaged premade stuff.

Stick to local bakery places if you are a donut freak. From that place that does beignets only for sunday brunch,to the amish farmer's market stand, to the ethnic bakeries that do special stuff around Easter. Not everyone is lucky enough to live near a place doing them right, of course, but you shouldn't have them if they aren't great!

1) You're eating off a dirty floor
2) You're not eating a chocolate frosted donut and instead are eating a shitty chocolate glazed
3) You don't have the sippy-cup lid on your coffee that dunkin always gives you
4) You're using a napkin for a plate

Huh, I'm not much of a sweets person, but I'll keep that in mind! Do you know how the coffee compares?

What kind of donut is that?

Too much cream
Perfect large is 1 cream/6 sugar