What's for dinner?

What's for dinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

8e9d5b8b8dcb9208ef3f-01db2a53ae0368d03387780ee86ead55.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/0071007023090_CF_hyvee_default_large.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my Muslim husband (I'm gay btw) is cooking some nice tasty halls lamb shawarma. After that we're gonna have an mmf threesome with a cute white girl and contribute to the white genocide by cumming inside her.

>This is what bait posting has come to in the current year.
Sad really

>Muslim Husband
>Gay

what's the matter user? :3

Quran 7:81
Quran 7:80-84
Quran 4:16

>being homophobic
kys!

t. European

I really wanted some dinner ideas. Fuckin pricks

I eat this exact meal 6 nights a week

4 hard boiled eggs
2 slices of whole wheat bread
a glass of chocolate milk
almonds
1 pear and 1 kiwi

RATE

Meal of snacks/10

I already had my dinner but it's hard reaching 4000 kcals if you don't have the time to eat 6 meals a day.

I really really really wanted this to not work, I'm not angry, just disappointed. Never change Veeky Forums

By the cliff bar I can tell you're an overweight girl but not as fat as you used to be.

Oh dang. Well I've heard one way to get around that is to drink bleach ;-))))

How can you be muslim and gay? The two ideologies do not mix, everyone in your faith wants you dead.

Fried rice with pork tenderloin and sweet potato.

I'm a skinny depressed college student who's more depressed than he used to be

I'd be depressed too if I had to eat the same meal 6 days in a row. kek.

Made tendies and mac and cheese.

I made mahi mahi lettuce wraps. Basically I sauteed a bunch of peppers and onions and added garlic and ginger later on, grilled a couple mahi mahi fillets, used bibb lettuce as the wrapper, and the made a sesame ginger sauce to top it all off with. I added diced avocado and mango with a bit of fresh cilantro and it was fucking delicious.

i hate to be rude but i just hope you know that frozen microwaved veggies and white rice that you boil in a bag is not really so great nutrition wise. buy the veggies fresh and use brown rice and improve nutritional value x50 not to mention flavor and texture.

Could it be improved? Of course. But it's a lot better than most college student diets

>brown rice
>improve ... flavor and texture.

What is wrong with you?

My moms look better, do I see pepper, disgusting.

ahah nice one dude! I get it! You were just IRONIC shitposting!

>frozen microwaved veggies
What's wrong with them? They have the same nutrition as fresh. Sometimes better.

8e9d5b8b8dcb9208ef3f-01db2a53ae0368d03387780ee86ead55.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/0071007023090_CF_hyvee_default_large.png

I roasted a bunch of veggies with my special veggy spice blend and ate it with a couple scrambled up eggs with salt and pepper.

I've been making for over a week now because its fucking awesome.

Going to break out of my routine and make some chili in a couple days... probably going to eat it with more roasted veggies though. That spice blend is like fucking crack.

Thai food I had to order from GrubHub because my card is frozen

A quarter each of two out of six warm beers that my alcoholic boyfriend left out

A pint of Ace pineapple cider

Chicken is teriyaki but I added lemon and honey to the marinade

stuffed/filled baked sweet potatos (kind of like a hotdog, slice in middle)
stuffed with grated zuchini/cheese/chopped chilli, with italian herbs (basil/oregano), garlic butter inside and ontop

tasted alright but put way too much chilli in and didn't have enough cheese/zuchini in
wouldve been better with some tomatos and take out chilli

was super easy to make