Is cottage cheese the worst food ever invented?

Is cottage cheese the worst food ever invented?

kys eurocuck

I used to eat this shit all the time when I was a kid had grabbed some for nostalgia sake and it was NASTY

talking about YUCK

not so fast, flyover.

>eating food for the taste

Stay fat, OP

Germans eat this mayo + creamcheese like thing called quark. That's probably the worst.

Eat with fried kluski noodles and a fuckton of black pepper.

Try it with maple syrup and cocoa nibs. Delicious treat

I like to mix fresh fruit in with mine for breakfast. Tastes pretty good to me.

Tastes delicious, keeps you full for a long time, and good for gains. I fucking hate you guys.

if by worst you mean best, yeah

Mayo? Do you smoke crack?
Quark just has a milder taste than cream cheese, but its basically the same thing.

Makes a better cheesecake too.

Dry Cottage Cheese is crucial to the family recipe for Peach Dumplings. Served on the side. Good stuff.

fuck you

cottage cheese and homemade jam is a great breakfast/snack

Fucking love it.

nah niga it got dat whey

yee

>cottage cheese
>fig preserves

there you big fucking baby

some brands of cottage cheese are fucking delicious and i'll eat them every day

some are just alright and will do in a pinch

and others are so fucking gross i wouldn't offer them to my dog (who gets cottage cheese as part of his diet to prevent seizures)

it's ALL about brand.

i like green olives in mine, or jarred muffuletta mix, with a whole lot of garlic powder. easiest meal ever. also good are sweet yellow onions, cucumbers, and fresh garlic, all diced up.

Cottage cheese is definitely an acquired taste. That being said, love me some full fat cottage cheese. Low fat is OK. Fat free is groce as fug.

I usually consume the entire container in a sitting when I eat it. 16 ounces, sometimes 22 ounces. The calorie count is still reasonable.
It makes a very strange turd the next day when you eat only this.

i need to know, going to test this soon

What the fuck - It's delicious. What is wrong with you? A little bit of salt, a lot of pepper and some cucumber and tomato sliced in, it's a fucking great snack and you've got shit taste.

Mine was a puffy floater, soft and light beige in color

9/10, would do again

My mother tells a story about how she and her sister urinated in a used container of ricotta cheese. I've never tried it.

I think it tastes like ass but it's Veeky Forums as fuck in terms of nutrition and doesn't taste as bad as quark so I eat it anyway.

What a nice story

Is that super huge curd cottage cheese or... Popcorn?

What? Dry? How do you even do that?

Which brand(s) do you like? Oddly, I often like the store grand better than the major brands. The major brands taste bitter.

Holy shit, that's crazy. I bet she could write a book of all the crazy shit she's done. Wow.

Cottage cheese is great. Put it on some sourdough toast and top with paprika for a nice light lunch

i'm not a huge fan but low sodium/no salt added is good for a shit load of good protein. mixed with some peanut butter and an apple/banana. bueno.

It's not bad at all. The problem is that most countries have no idea how to use it or prepare it properly and end up just eating plain cottage cheese and then complain that they don't like it. It's a great breakfast food but you have to know hoe to prepare it. One simple and quick way -
Add a tablespoon of sour cream
A little minced garlic
Salt and pepper
Some chopped dill
This immediately makes plain old cottage cheese absolutely delicious, you can eat it plain or use it on bread with some sliced cucumber or radishes, etc.

>not that user but
some brands make a dry curd cottage cheese. it's just cottage cheese that has no whey. you can also put regular cottage cheese in a mesh strainer or cheesecloth and rinse off the whey (or just strain it, but I find rinsing it under the sink removes more whey).

This, with fresh fruit and perhaps a few crackers for a bit of texture and saltiness it tastes good and is incredibly good for you

kys americlaps

Yeah she could, actually. My family's always telling the same stories about their adventures, over and over. Like the time my uncle worked as a process server and accidentally sneezed a mouthful of crackers into the face of the guy he was handing the court summons to.

>Process server

Those guys get shot a lot. Does he wear body armor?

No, he quit after that. Then he joined a cult.

Cottage cheese + sour cream with pepper is patrician you faggot.

safeway/tom thumb/randall's brand, Lucerne, is the best i've tried. it's very mild.

kroger's is okay.

agreed that big brands tend to blow, breakstones is one of the nastiest things i've ever put in my mouth. braum's brand is also atrocious.

Add honey or fruit
Cottage Cheese is god tier you prancing faggot

Cottage cheese is god tier

P A I N F U L L Y O B S E S S E D

I literally just ate a cup of cottage cheese straight. I love cottage cheese, I could eat it for every meal, but I wouldn't describe my palate as refined.