Ask your local delivery driver anything

Ask your local delivery driver anything.

As an unattractive female, how much shame should i feel answering door in pjs clearly high on weed

Absolutely zero. Most of us toke up ourselves

How do you know where I live?

Your local driver knows where everyone lives. He is a professional

dominos drivers would ask for some

How do you know we are from the same locale?

This is true. Half would gladly be tipped with a hit, and the other half are looking the other way

how can I order pizza without running nonfree javascript on my machine?

Hey OP protio as a ex-driver
My tips exponentially when I bought a bucket of wrapped dog treats since customers like the gesture if they had a dog. Worth the investment.

Got any creepy experiences?

A phone?

Call them.

Now that's the kind of 'murrican entreprenurial spirit I like to see! Especially if you bought the ingredients for your treats from companies I'm highly leveraged in that produce their products in russia. Forget about the fact that I hate dogs and am the first president in over 150 years that won't have a dog in the whitehouse. It's all just a media conspiracy.

t. Drumpf.

what did he mean by this?

I'm also a delivery driver. Do all Asians give no tips or is it just me?

>be delivery driver for high-end Italian restaurant/pizza bistro
>adjacent to rich area full of old white people
The tips are incredible. Usually make $250-$300 in tips in a weekend. Smoke weed the whole time and bang one of the waitresses after work.

I once had a black family tip me 25% for doing an admittedly poor job serving them. Why do all blacks tip exceptionally well? This is how retarded you sound

Shit thread op not even answering questions

How many kids actually try to get a weed connect from you?

How old are you

Instead of feeling shame merely offer to give the driver a blowjob

I live in Scotland so in three years of driving I've only ever had three blacks but each one tipped really well. One was early on, I couldn't find the house and I had to phone two seperate times to get to his house. He gave me a 5 quid tip.

Do you carry a gun?

i live with a roommate who routinely doesnt tip. i also order from dominos bc cinnastix, is there a file on our address or only him? i wont lie, im not a big tipper, but my order is like 13 dollars and i tip an extra 2. are you guys spitting on my cinnastix?

Where's my pizza bitch lips???

Call them you fucking aspie fat fuck.

What time do you get to work so I'm sure to get the best service?

> spitting on my cinnastix?

I sincerely hope they are

Should I tip when I pick up?

you are mean sir

Where the fuck is my pizza?

What do delivery drivers and restaurant staff think of people who order $40 worth of food and only 1 drink.

I've been ordering 3 sodas to avoid this situation but I only really want 1.

Order the extra sodas and put them in your fridge for later.

No, do you tip when you're picking up fast food?

I sincerely hope you get in an auto accident and break your neck.

You deserve it.

I can't think of a bigger fucking loser than a Dominos Pizza Delivery guy.

Nobody really does this. It's just a lie to get you to tip.

Hey. Fuck you.

Not true. I delivered for an Italian quick-bite joint before I enlisted, and we would write down your address if you tipped less than 10% and eat the toppings off your pizza or sub

Thank you for your cervix.

In honor of OP who is a massive faggot I'm going to order a bunch of pizzas from Dominos on the internet and enter an abandoned house as the address.

Ahhh yes, good times.

Don't do it, you fucking prick.

I like Hawaiian

>I like a black cock in my ass

Have you ever given middle-aged female clients big sausages? ;^)

Hi, I've been a manager at Dominos for a year, and working here for like two. AMA
You're not allowed to have weapons in-store or out of store, but many still do. It's a 50-50 toss up.

All files are saved by phone number, but many drivers recognize addresses. If they know there's two people who live at one place that separately order, they might not judge you completely. I can tell you that They probably aren't spitting in your cinnastix, it's very hard to get away with that in-kitchen. They're extremely easy to make. Just pizza dough, butter oil pre-bake. After bake, Cinnamon sugar on the bottom and more butter oil + cinna sugar on top. Probably more worth it to make yourself.

It's really normal, considering drinks at the stores are usually expensive due to our contract with coke. It's a lot cheaper to buy a drink outside of the store. It's normal to get one drink. It's.... actually more abnormal to buy several. Sorry, aspie.

We've had this happen once before, but this usually gets caught beforehand. We always do security callbacks on suspicious orders, new customers, ect. You won't be able to buy a ton of pizzas without paying beforehand as a security measure. Worse comes to worst, you're probably just feeding the crew.