Bad food

My boyfriend is eating this right now. Its tuna and mayonnaise. Is he going to be ok?

as long as he has you he'll be fine

This is the most beta post I've ever read

im a woman

The fuck did he do to that tuna?

Oh okay that makes it alpha as fuck.

This is THE most beta post ever

Double bypass by 37 /10

What kind of fucking shit is that, is that floating in mayo?

Nothing like fresh food :D

Why are you dating an obvious retard?

>my boyfriend

gonna need to see tits, time stamp, feet, ass, thong pics, bra pics, booty short pics, face and spread buttcheeks. if not, gtfo you know the rules.

Holy christ, the first rendition of mayonaisse soup ever captured in a pic! Mind if I save this? Suggest working on some different ingredients, nothing more exotic than canned tuna, of course, and you may have the makings of a new flyover chain.

>my boyfriend

Another one of those BAIT threads I keep talking about.

It's a homosexual male. I guarantee it. I've seen tons of these threads pop up over the last few weeks. It's just some guy baiting for "omg r u a girl" posts and then dropping a "lol im just gay" bomb on them later in the thread

Why the fuck is this board filled with faggots and women?

It's called a tuna salad, fig.

Leave him.

WAAAAAY too much mayo. Might as well purchase your acne medication now.

Yes but you won't be once he starts farting in bed tonight.

It sincerely looks like that tuna in water was not drained before he added mayo to it. I digress, the most sad part of this post is the fact that there is literally nothing he is eating it with... just straight out of the fucking bowl.

You're disgusting by association. I'd 100% be embarrassed to post my affiliation with that.

>my boyfriend

So you just stopped in the middle of him eating in front of his cumputer, got him to get up just so you could take a picture of his tuna and mayo chowder...

There's no need to lie, we're all degenerates here.

>So you just stopped in the middle of him eating in front of his cumputer, got him to get up just so you could take a picture of his tuna and mayo chowder

Are you trying to suggest that doesn't sound EXACTLY like the kind of thing a woman would do?

True. But no man would get up in the middle of eating tuna chowder, especially for a fat hippo that browses Veeky Forums

1 can tuna drained, half cup mayo, 1/4 cup relish or cut up pickle, mix it up than spread on 3 or 4 slices of bread, cover with cheese then bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes till cheese is melt and tuna is warm.

God's work.

Put some elbow noodles in that shit. And some shredded carrots, too. And celery.

There are more gays than females in Veeky Forums

wow that was beta

I'll bet his cum tastes just like his food.

Who else is supposed to do the cooking

>Why the fuck is this board filled with faggots and women?
Because this board is about cooking, something men usually aren't interested in.

This is not /b/ you stupid fucking newfag.

nah. he's going to die of vaginanag syndrome.
best get him some help.

holy shit. hahahahahaha!!

it's a faggot

Its tasty bitch

Pics of tits, you know the rules