What do you think about powdered peanut butter ?

Bought some of this today at Costco and it is great. Amazon rating of 5 stars with over 400 people rating/reviewing it.

Isn't this just powdered buts?

it's good with Soylent

not fit for a dog

>Peanut Butter Powder

Just vomitted in my mouth. You can make your own peanut butter that doesnt taste like dogshit for cheaper anyways

I mix mine with water to make it regular, but I was yelled at by my hipster friend last week for it.

this is bait. only hipsters buy these weird powders. usually to mix in the pot brownies.

It's actually a fantastic low-calorie option for smoothies/shakes.

This shit is mostly peanut byproducts with a serious jacked up price. Fucking hilarious that there are actually people buying it.

I just made my own cashew butter today.

This, it's a great low calorie option, but it needs to be paired with something to compensate for the lost fat.

yeah, I usually go for full fat items, but this stuff is pretty cool. I mixed some in with some vanilla yogurt and then threw in a few dark chocolate chips and it was amazing. Going to try it in overnight oats next.

>peanut byproducts

what exactly are peanut byproducts ? There is basically the shell and the peanut. Broken peanuts maybe.

Probably just large dust particles that are sorted out as the peanuts are crushed during processing. Really a cost effective way to minimize waste. His argument is that you're getting ripped, off which is true.

Anyways I use it for baking and smoothies as it mixes well and is cleaner.

oh shit i just thought of something. if you really want to fucking kill someone with peanut allergies, just get a buttload of this crap and toss it all around the dude's house. they actually have a use other than smoothies now!

Are you fucking retarded? Peanut Butter Powder is for smoothies and shakes, not to make peanut butter.

Yeah and you can use peanut butter to make the exact same shit at a fraction of the cost.

Less than $15 for 32 ounces, not exactly cheap, but not bad.

You can mix it with a little water or (almond ftw) milk and it makes a creamy dip. It's fucking awesome with apples.

It's also fucking amazing mixed in with a bowl of plain cereal(or not plain too I guess).

And low-fat/calorie ice cream.

Or mixed with vanilla/powdered sugar and sprinkled across a chocolate cake or donuts or whatever.

.. it's not good in coffee though... I don't know what the hell I was thinking honestly...

Well certainly, but that wasn't the problem. You thought peanut butter powder was used to make peanut butter.

eh.
I'd rather have a powder that makes stuff taste like peanuts then straight up powdered peanut butter.
My issue is that that, like flour, it congeals and thickens when it gets wet.
This makes it difficult to mix.
Also, it doesn't taste as good as regular peanut butter.

its powdered peanuts
peanut butter is ground peanuts
peanut butter tastes like peanuts

>it congeals and thickens when it gets wet
of course it does, its powdered peanuts, not fucking peanut-flavored kool-aid.

>difficult to mix
well it's a fuckton easier to mix than actual sticky gooey oily peanut butter.

>it doesn't taste as good as regular peanut butter.
it tastes like fucking peanuts.. its fucking powdered peanuts for fucks sake.