Canes>chick-fil-a>Hardee's>>>KFC>Churches>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>walmart stuff>Popeyes

Harolds>>>>>>>>powergap>>>>>Canes>=popeyes>>>>>>>>>KFC

Never had churches

Popeye's > KFC > Churches

Never had Canes so I can't say anything about it

canes is dry overpriced garbage the fuck is wrong with you

Not being a poorfag for one

>no zaxbys

Never heard of Canes. Churches a shit. KFC is great flavor-wise, if a little salty, but it tears my stomach up these days. Too much grease. Popeyes is god tier, 10/10.

Zaxby's or Cane's

who makes the best tendies?

>They've never experienced Bojangles

Mcdonalds.

Reminder Burger King is buying out Popeyes

churches beats all

There is no debate. Popeye's.

bojangles is ok. i have it here in montana and its not that great

out of the ones OP listed

Canes > Popeyes > Churches > KFC

in my experience the best fried chicken is made at home.

you'd think it would be the other way around since Popeyes is more popular, at least around where I live

I know fried chicken is nigger food, but Church's is definitely the niggest fried chicken you can get.

popeyes

cajun spicy 10/10
biscuits 10/10
coleslaw 10/10

My motherfucking nigger. Bojangles is the shit.

Lee's > Everything else

>not kennedy fried chicken
do they even exist outside of ghettos?

Popeyes > Homemade > Churches >>>>>>>>>> dog turds >>>>>>>>> KFC > Canes

Canes > Popeyes >> KFC >>>>>> Churches
Only thing worth getting at churches are the biscuits

Everybody knows KFC is the best.

>Harold's over all

Mah nigga.

KFC is fucking shit.

This, though I think the price is pretty fair considering the price of tenders at most other places.
They definitely use poor quality tenders, they're always dry and chewy, as opposed to tender and melt-in-your-mouth.
The only fast food tenders I can get behind are freddy's. Chicken selects get an honorable mention but I don't know if they're on the menu at mcds anymore.

burger king barely exists in my country

>Harolds
word

>Not a single mention of Chick-fil-A

This thread is trash senpai

>Chicken selects get an honorable mention but I don't know if they're on the menu at mcds anymore.
that's a negative
>Chick-fil-A
doesn't have bone-in fried chicken, what they do have fucking blows, especially the waffle fries

Chicken Express

Chicken express has the best tendies.

>Churches
never had em idk

>Canes
okay chicken fingers, good slaw, sauce is GOAT and makes everything worth it for me

>kfc
kentucky friend trash

>Popeyes
Best chicken of the 4, but sadly I prefer canes more just because of the sauce, toast, and lemonade (mainly sauce)

if there was popeyes tier chicken with cane's sauce I would probably just fuck the box

also for chick fil a I've only had it a few times because there's none near me but it was alright, nothing really for me to write home about

It's okay if you want a real piece of chicken on bread but I've had it maybe 15 times and there is no actual flavor to it other than the two tiny pickle slices on the sandwich. The chicken itself seems sort of bland and just real chicken breaded and fried and put on a bun. It's better than a McChicken only because of the actual piece of meat that isn't processed and shaped/formed. So I agree with you.

Churches

lmao none of that garbage is Bojangles

>canes
>dry

nigga that shit is 2joocy if anything.

>zaxbys
Im not paying 8 bucks for some tiny ass fucking portions

Theres literally no burger kings where i live lol the food is so low quality they went outta business

I honestly don't understand the hate for BK. Their fries are decent and their burgers are easily better than any of the other burger places in their tier.

The only weak part of their menu is their chicken selection. Are there enough tendie/nugget loving man children that keep places like Wendys and McD afloat?

> my single solitary experience must apply to the entire world

Meanwhile, in reality, BK is one of the top 5 worldwide fast food chains you mongs.

GOLDEN CHICK SPICY

Shitty Chinese take out is the niggest of chickens. Look for ghetto ass spots, that have chicken fingers and french fries for a special. Shit is super crispy though.

whataburger's honey butter chicken biscuit > everything else

canes>chicken express>churches>powergap>kfc>walmart>chick-fil-a>popeyes

>They've never had Chester Fried

stay pleb

Only wh*te """people""" choose KFC

BK where I live sucks bad. Cold burger patties, hard stale buns, unmelted cheese. Soggy fries or burned fries you don't get a choice. The soda fountains are always broken. BK sucks really, really bad here. I'm in SC in the upstate area.

I've got one in town but I've never been there.
Is it actually good?
It's in a shit part of town and I just assumed it was trash.

I grew up on it, and after trying KFC and Chik-fil-a years later, I think its still the best. That does seem to be the unfortunate situation most locations are in nowadays, but I say its worth the shot. Good luck, user.

churches>popeyes>the shit you buy at kroeger for 1.35 for a thigh>kfc

churches > chik fil a > popeyes >the rest

No, they don't.

>tfw leaving the ghetto has a drawback

Canes has the best chicken IF they do it right.

My local one is TERRIBLE, and they always fuck it up. But ones I've had while traveling are great.

That said, Popeyes is always solid and most importantly has the Red Beans and Rice bowl, which is the king of fast food meals.

Churches has corn on the cob and jalapenos. That's all that matters to me.

Canes is not great, everytime i've had it the chicken is bland as all hell, you shouldn't NEED sauce to make your chicken taste good

I have never once in my life seen a KFC drumstick with that much meat

>doesn't have bone-in fried chicken
What are you, some kind of wagecuck? Tendies are the only chicken fit for a NEET.

Bojangles is based.

>>zaxbys
>Im not paying 8 bucks for some tiny ass fucking portions

Fatty detected

i ate canes while doing dude LSD lmao and it was so juicy I thought I was eating my own tongue at one point desu

None of the above.

Only Alabama niggers will know this feel.

For me its the McChicken, the best fast food chicken

1. you just live near a shitty canes if yours is dry

2. Expensive? 7.30 for a 3 finger combo with a large drink?

A large number 10 at mcdees is 7.40 and it's less food honestly

It's the best fast food chicken.

Mary Brown's > Popeyes > KFC

Those are the only chains we have, and we just got popeyes a few months ago

Saw someone else mention Chester Fried.
I thought it was just one local place.
Chester Fried>>>>>Mary Brown's>>>>>Popeyes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KFC

Was so disappointed when I tried Popeyes a couple months ago. Same when we finally got a five guys. Americans must just have awful taste.

I'm from kentucky and I know exactly where the colonel's grave is

that is why I can say with 100% certainty KFC is hot garbage and I'd scarf down a bucket of gross Ms. Winners before I even look at a KFC

nigger it's like $5 unless you're getting wings or a sandwich, get the fuck outta here

I don't think there's a Canes in here, but I do know Popeyes fucks the other two's rectum without lube. Church is alright.