What do you like to put in your omelettes?

What do you like to put in your omelettes?

Only eggs go in omelettes.

Mushrooms and chives.

Mushrooms, green onions, spinach, and bacon.

did you just plop some jarred salsa on your omelette?

also, slice your potatoes don't dice them. get a much more even cook.

>what would you like in your eggs?

>more eggs

you have to eat them all

CHEVRE

correct, for a french omlette anyway

for an american omlet, just go denver/southwest. cheddar cheese, ham, green pepper and onion

totally not semen

i thought you liked your semen fresh for the source, direct to your eager lips

who puts an omelette, jellied toast, and potatoes on a pizza?

Checked

Literally everything. On the weekend I like to make like a eight egg omelette with a bit of every meat and cheese and veggie I've got in the fridge. It's a fucking beast I gotta post a picture here some day. I usually split it with my girlfriend and we can barely finish it.

G Y R O M E A T

I love me a chicken bacon ranch omelette sometimes. Or ham, tomato, cheese, onion, and jalapeno.

Really whatever I'm feeling at that moment.

this is a very dumb question, but i'm new to cooking so please help me.

How many eggs per? Does it depend on the size on the pan? I'm guessing it does...I have one really big one I was given and one really small one. Like the size of your smallest burner small.

Please help. I'm retarded and I just want to stop eating rice and eggs as a poorfag.

It depends entirely on how much omelette you want. 2-3 eggs is standard. I wouldn't try to do 4+ eggs in a pan less than 8 inches. It can also depend on what style of omelette you want. If you're doing a country omelette with the veggies mixed into the omelette, or a frittata or a pancake-style omelette, you'll need a larger pan. If you're doing a simple French omelette or a small foldover, you don't need one that's particularly large.

user, I appreciate your help a lot. If you don't mind, I'm just going to use you for a second.

I'm so sorry, mom and dad. I didn't realize how intricate cooking was and I'm grateful for all you did for me. I hope I can make you proud.

Now I'm going to go tearfully tell that to my mom I've been in an argument with in person.

I put 4-5 eggs in blender with one red pepper and one green and some feta cheese. After that i put some yellow cheese on it to melt. Fucking bomb ass omelette.

>the thread is more than 4 hours old
>no one replied "my penis" yet
what is happening to 4ch

I usually make them quickly for breakfast so just cut up some ham, add some black pepper, and a dash of tobasco sauce. Tastes good and is very easy. Sometimes put some spring onion in

Spinach, fine diced onion, habanero pepper.

I put nothing on top. Onion, mushroom, peppers, sour cream, and local made bacon salsa inside.

scrapple and green peppers, American cheese and some Tabasco on top.

No. You didn't mean it.

Usually just cheese.

Onion and tomato, pecorino cheese

Shrooms, cheese and black pepper

Eggs..

Bacon
Cheese
Green and red bell pepper
Onion
JalapeƱo
Spinach
Mushroom
Tomato

I eat one of these most days of the week

>spinach
>some cheese
>salted mushrooms
>turkey jam
>onion
>peppers

>turkey jam

Kek, i mean ham

if i put anything in at all its some grated pecorino/truffle pecorino, if no cheese chives on top sometimes

I've been doing my omelettes the same way since i can remember, it became boring. Would love to see some different recipes

>he doesn't jar his conserved, sugared turkey

>be me
>take a fly to bagette city
>order 3 different omelettes
>worst fucking omelettes ever
Oh, the irony

mushrooms (sauteed in butter first) and cheese, either usually American

Green onions, mandarin oranges, cheddar cheese, pepperoni, and sweet potato.

>mandarin oranges
The fuck?

hahah. i'll try to be more sincere next time.

sriracha, garlic powder, paprika, bit of oregano, cheese, some ham if I can be arsed