Just fuck my tongue up

Just fuck my tongue up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29t9wOqi60c
youtube.com/watch?v=MntJlNqufxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eating a handful all at once just for the sick pleasure

Gonna have to go buy a bag tomorrow.

Buddies and I would used to eat them untill someone's tounge started bleeding. Best times man

winco by my house has barrels full of them in the bulk candy section. im tempted to go buy a couple pounds of them sometime

"Hey [user] bet you $3 you cant eat 15 sour black cherry war heads at once!"
"YOURE ON!"

And thats how I ended up in the nurses office in 4th grade with a bloody tongue

Bet you $10 you won't do it again.

YOU'RE ON!!

Sourness is literally caused by acid

shits might as well be covered in hydrochloric acid

Gee, is it summer already?

youtube.com/watch?v=29t9wOqi60c

>tfw tricking my dad into eating one as a kid

did they make them weaker over time or have i just seared my tasted buds off? cause at this point I can eat an entire bag at once and it's fine.

I think at some point i'm just going to break down and buy some bulk sour salt for dipping regular candy in

Either they make them weaker or you lose sensitivity to sour as a kid. A single warhead used to murder me as a kid, but now they taste like actual candy and don't start hurting until I get a few going.

i never had my tongue bleed from sour patch kids, but in the 6th grade we went on this cabin/camping outdoorsy field trip and stopped at this old mining town. me and my buddies all got sour jaw breakers and all of our tongues started bleeding. we thought it was bad ass at the time.

>parents ban warheads from the house
>eat them down at the shop instead
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

youtube.com/watch?v=MntJlNqufxM

No, it's autumn now, summer is over

>Hate that my tongue stings afterward
>Just keep eating them
Help...

I once gave one to a teacher I didn't like to trick her :^)

now this shit right here, I ate a whole container of them once and I couldn't taste anything for a few days after

What is it exactly about sour stuff that I adore? I cannot tolerate much spiciness in food, but sourness insofar as it isn't an indicator of the food having spoiled, is almost always a pleasant thing for me.

>eats Wasabi peas
>complains about spice
White fag

Man come on warheads are baby stuff. true patricians order actual chemical sour extract.

more like tongue damage