Why does everybody hate black liqurice?

Why does everybody hate black liqurice?

Racism is deeply ingrained into every mind of the western world.

I'd quite like to try that sandwich.

because they're dipshits. more for me.

Pickles and pb and?

Looks like garlic

I don't hate black licorice. It's one of my favorite candies.

No need to bring racism into it. I highly doubt race has anything to do with it.

Blackberries are black, and nobody has any bad words for blackberries.

I legitimately just want to know why everyone seems to hate black liquorice.

Is it bandwagoning? if so, quite a lame bandwagon to jump on just for jumping on badwagons sake.

I don't like the flavor personally.
I do like Marmite though and that's quite black.

I really enjoy them and the taste of anise in general

I like it too. We are special. Let's be friends so we can gang up against the black liquorice haters and show them that we are right about black liquorice being awesome and they are wrong to hate it! They are so ignorant.

>tfw salty liqourice
godtier

Maybe in america.

Leave this board.

Are we talking about salmiakki here or some weak amerikan shit

Used to hate it but a an adult I like it. Now I don't like the other Candies as much like gummy bears. Never was a sweets person though

Black liquorice is liquorice, not salmiakki, you mongoloid.

My guess is that it has an extremely strong flavor that literally no child could possibly enjoy, and people who grow up just assume they still wouldn't like it.

I love it, good for the prostate.

No need to bully

I honestly think it's because most candy in the states is so sweet, that when kids try a unique flavor that isn't loaded with sugar that they immediately hate it and that idea sticks with them for most of their life. I've never hated black licorice, but as I grow older I've definitely learned to appreciate it more and more.
Also anise isn't a very popular ingredients in the states

No one gives a fuck about your shitty ammonia candy

>shitty

Yeah dude it's awful. That's why it's so regional.

Its the best aquired taste there is. You probably lack the fine palette for it, due to corn syrup and burgers

Bring out a bottle of ouzo or sambucca for shots at a party, you will soon sort out the men from the women.

>not this

cause it tastes like shit.
from hence forth i shall refer to it as niggarish.

>32% pffft

It's literally just the saltiest salt you can taste. You're eating salt bro. Grow up.

liquorice is incredibly sweet, it's one of the sweetest things we have.

Salmiak is great.

>you mongoloid

>hating liquorice

Do Americans really do this?

>tfw can't reliably get this where I live
I fucking love liquorice but it's nearly impossible to find it.

It used to be stronger but kids started killing themselves with it.

>Why does everybody hate black liqurice?
I don't

You don't have the internet? Mail-order bro.

Because it tastes like black liquorice

People dont hate it, but they do hate when its included where it does not belong.

Like in a bag of jelly beans.

Every color is fruity and sweet. Then you get a black one, and you're like "ewwwww!"

They dont belong there. Other side of the tracks, blackie.

Its fantastic with hashish.

And here I thought I hated it because it tastes like salty bitter garbage.

black licorice is delicious

t. Jamal Jackson

My grandmother once had a dog that would eat anything. Dead animals, cardboard, even it's own feces on occasion. As a child, I distinctly recall attempting to feed this dog some black liquorice I had been given while at my grandmother's house. The dog refused the offer.

Fuck black liquorice.

I'm exactly the opposite. I find those couple of licorice jellybeans to be like finding diamonds in a coal mine. Yeah, you want that coal, but these are fucking diamonds. The ones I'm on the fence about are the cinnamon-flavored jellybeans. I like cinnamon candy in moderate doses, but for some reason having them in a jellybean mix really throws me off. I can also leave pineapple behind. Love the fruit, hate the flavoring.

I like black licorice a little bit. With most candy I can devour the whole package because I'm a pig but with black licorice just a couple pieces and I'm good.

That's part of its beauty. It's an actual treat, and not a diabetes applicator.

I like both red and black liquorice because I like both the sweet taste of red liquorice and the sour/bitter taste of black liquorice. But I think most people don't like sour/bitter tasting things, or at least not as much as sweet tasting things anyway.

wow, i never thought i'd ever find someone that enjoys pickles and peanut butter too

I love me some liqourice

In the US? Are you joking?

i got drunk on sambuca when i was 16 and i can't stand anice anymore :(

90° of monk elixir