youtu.be/_G8Zhgyi2E8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't give a shit what they eat

eat whatever the fuck you want

They generally have better, fresher meat than the average grocery store

They trigger the fuck out of the alt right

Definitely in favor

Against.

Cadbury eggs won't be in my house this Easter, Lindt is still proudly Haram and tastes better too.

>hell yeah let's torture the animal a bit before killing it

Is this Muslim? Fuck off

>sikhs literally have a dietary restriction against halal and kosher meats because the animal was bled out instead of humanely killed.

Yeah no, fuck both of them.

I'm not a religious person, so I have no horse in the race when it comes to religious observances. But I do appreciate the freshness of the meat at halal places.

Lindor ftw

>brown "people"

muslim holocaust when?

Islam is completely illegitimate.

So is all religion. That's not going to make it disappear.

Halal food is fucking good but I have never been to a Halal street vendor whose food hasn't made me shit like crazy the next day

halal food in general is good but the halal guys and other halal mystery meat carts suck dick and i am upset that they are leaking out of nyc

>They trigger the fuck out of the alt right
That alone is reason to support them.
>Halal food is fucking good
This shouldn't be a surprise. Most places where the Muslim religion is dominant are places where the cuisine is fucking great. I'd say it has less to do with the religion and more to do with the history of the spice trade.

Never will be the other way round tho

Its becoming the new Chinese takeout

>I'd say it has less to do with the religion and more to do with the history of the spice trade.

What an amazing observation, here i was thinking the hadith had explicit cooking instructions followed by a beheading

what did he mean by this?

Well then let's take the recipe and ban animal cruelty with voodoo religion shit

No kidding it makes you shit like crazy.

I've had more food poisoning from halal than I have from raw chicken. That should tell you something.

It works out though. You see a restaurant that says 100% halal and you can be pretty sure the kind of food they're serving is tasty. >voodoo religion shit
Hey, if I could wave a magic wand and wipe religion off the face of the earth I would. But people would immediately start creating new religions just as if not more wacky than what we had, because it's obviously something many people want in their lives. It's part of the human condition. We are not rational creatures, as much as I'd love to buy into that Enlightenment conceit.

Couldn't care less. But their lamb and veal meals are delicous

against
go be an ass-backwards barbarian somewhere else

Against legitimate enforcement of it as a policy

Totally for it as a dumb diet thing that lets capitalists profit off dumb people.

keep dreaming, kaffir. The world is ours

i live in a very muslim part of new york city, so i eat halal fairly often

its great, no complaints. i always get lamb dishes!

>Against legitimate enforcement of it as a policy

>as if this were a real concern

A local grocery store I go to with it's own butcher had a halal section in the freezer/chiller for a while, but almost no one bought any so they removed it. I don't really see a point to it. I understand why it exists, religious tolerance and all, but it must be incredibly pricey for a comparatively miniscule market. I know it is in my town. Maybe in like LA or NY or more densely populated areas it's worth it.

Really makes you think when you don't hear vegan leftists moan against halal slaughtering method

i think theres nothing to be against at, its deinitely more humane than western style slaughterhouses and every animal gets looked at and prayed over seperately. empirically the meat is usually equal or better quality compared to western butchers which arent high-end.

That's how capitalism works, and most Muslim countries have been at it longer than Europe. In NYC many of the formerly Latino run bodegas have been taken over by Yemenis. So many of the B/SEC sandwiches sold now substitute halal turkey bacon and sausage for pork. Most New Yorkers haven't noticed.

The biggest benefit for those of us living near Muslim immigrant neighborhoods is the same benefit those of us living near a Chinatown have enjoyed for years: really good food for cheap.

Technically an apple can be classified as 'Halal'.

All it means is 'permissible' in Islam.

It's not some mystical label and when applied to foods it encompasses most foods bar animals which eat their own shit, pig meat, carrion.

Meat has to be slaughtered in a 'halal' way but most muslim places in the west adopt a position which is basically what they do in the west anyway except the final 'killing action. Stun guns are employed to knock the animal unconscious and then severing the carotid arteries in a clean sweep with a single sharp knife as opposed to stun gun then brain-bolt. The animal is unconscious either way.

Further, technically there is leeway with the rules where in dire situation certain rules can be made more lenient and abrogated.

Muslim here: against "halal"meat and labels because the religion never tells you how to slaughter, just what to eat and what not to eat. "Halal" meat is literally meat you say "bismillah" before eating; which is literally what Muslims do with everything they eat! This misinterpretation of the language is used by money-grubbers to make sure they get paid for their "halal" meat, and nobody buys from those "unhalal" non-muslim vendors. It is bullshit. And I have evidence:

quran-islam.org/articles/halal_meat_(P1156).html

This page phrases what I was trying to say much better. A lot of things percieved as religious are actually unfounded bullshit, like circumcision, etc.. it's interesting to learn the truth.

> I'd say it has less to do with the religion and more to do with the history of the spice trade.

Basically this lol.

>stun gun
>halal

>because the animal was bled out instead of humanely killed.

The whole point is to humanely kill them at least via halal by severing the neck arteries in a clean stroke with a razor sharp knife. Death is meant to be quick as the animals lose consciousness and don't suffer. The blood is let to drain because people want meat not blood.

The Sikh position is really the one which misunderstands the other two.

Completely against it and kosher.

I love my meat, but I want the animal killed as quickly and humanely as possible. Pointless to have it suffer for no reason whatsoever. Luckily my butcher hates halal just as much as I do.

>having your throat cut and bleeding out is more humane that severing the head with a single blow

Okay Achmed, whatever you say.

Both halal and kosher are unethical, barbaric, and antiquated methods of food preparation at worst, and sillily psychotic, superstitious stupidity at best.

Nobody severs the head with a single blow; that isn't standard slaughter practice anywhere, except perhaps with very small animals like chickens.

Halal is a dated concept. In times past (many centuries ago) it was preferable to stabbing animals. However, these days it's behind the times. Blasting an animal's brain with a modern captive bolt gun results in even less suffering compared to the halal method.

>I love my meat, but I want the animal killed as quickly and humanely as possible.

you'll be happy to know the quran never specifies how to kill your animal; so common sense dictates you wanna do is as quickly and humanely as possible. The idea of "halal" meat being about bleeding the animal, or cutting it in certain areas, is unfounded bullshit; wallpaper, fairytale stories to make muslims buy from certain vendors and not others.

I have been to a muslim slaughterhouse and seen the inside of a mass production line (whatever you call it, with all the machines). The slaughterhouse in question was messy and had no emphasis on "humane" treatment, they just had a professional there to check if the animal wasn't infected or something after it was cut open and a low paid worker clumsily doing the slaughtering (and missing a few times). It was all about selling meat and nothing else. The production line I didn't see a lot of, but it was a poulty line somewhere in france and basically it runs the same as it does anywhere else in the world expect a man stands there and clumsily says gods name after the chicken's been killed. It was pretty stupid and it was clear he was doing it for the camera.

Besides all this, the quran doesn't specify how to kill the animal (since the methods can constantly improve and change) and secondly you're not supposed to praise god of any of that nonsense when you slaughter it. And despite being told this fairytale when I was a kid (about the bleeding and the praising god) neither of those things were done at the slaughterhouse I went to. Things were moving too fast and I was mostly concerned about how much the animal knew it was gonna die and how bad of a job the low paid worker was doing.

I genuinely don't care what faith you follow, I wouldn't even call myself a protective muslim, by all means attack islam- criticism is the best way to filter out bullshit- but I hate it when people use the idea of the divine just to make money.

Against is the right choice.

killed the same day right? fuck it why not

For freshness, because they are killed the same day, sure.
Why the fuck not if your meat is fresher?

The slaughtering itself is memetical bullshit though, like what
said.

Basically some religion thing that you shouldn't give two shits about, really.
t. exmuslim

against

it's extremely cruel

Since I'm not a faggot cuck living in the United Khaliphate, explain to me why the mudslime meat would be "fresher"?

I prefer my steaks aged, fresh is an over rated meme.

has anyone tried halal-snackpack (HSP)? staple street food in australia. definitely for

Why not just skip the middleman and stick your tongue directly in a sweaty mudslim's asshole?

for. i don't really personally care about the cruelty aspect. it should be avoided where possible but if it has immense cultural importance then meh. no better or worse than non-halal methods imo.

I'm against it, just like I'm against faggots spouting the gluten free meme and weak titty fucks getting peanuts taken off airplanes because they might die.

Shit in your hand, and then take a big bite for all I care. I just don't want to hear about it.

>work at pita place
>meat is halal I guess? There's sometimes a little thing saying halal om the box
>mussie walks in asking if our food is halal
>say no anyway

ey! Save that edge for the kitchen, buddy!

I had a hard time understanding what you're asking, but I think you're implying that I'm from the UK? I'm not, what a strange assumption. Are you from /pol/? Because that seems like subculture-specific slang

Anyway it's fresher because they need to kill the animals themselves, so they have direct relationships with the farms. As opposed to average quality grocery store meat which goes through about a billion middlemen and drowned with ammonia and cetylpyridinium chloride along the way. And injected with weird shit to "improve the texture"

The halal place, they kill the animal, cut it up, you pay them, and you go home. You can even kill it yourself if you ask

Also there is more than one animal we can eat, but I gather you live in a flyover shit hole which is why you think steak is the only meat and you feel the need to brag about your access to aged steaks (I imagine you think prime is only available to restaurants too)

Sorry about your food desert, it must be a brown person's fault :^)

>Mazlams dindu nuffin

youtu.be/_G8Zhgyi2E8

Butchery is food/cooking related. Not bannable content.

:^)

Religion is retarded, don't care about the slaughter method but I'm against it because 1.6 billion people believe not doing it makes them go to hell.

The halal stamp is also retarded, saw the thing on a goddamn package of rice. Had the turk store owner take a look at it and he burst out laughing. Turns out half his inventory has a halal mark for no other reason than to convince dumbass muslims that yes, their god will not torture them forever if they eat this.

it was invented in the 80's by islamic countries under embargo to create an artificial leverage on the international community. So against. You have to be as dumb as a muslim to follow it in modern days.

>eew you mean the meat doesn't come from "the store"? I can't believe muslims would do that!
l o l

>justifying eating camel

I'm against mudshits, but I don't care about how meat is butchered.

>I don't care about how meat is butchered
don't you have a fast food thread to post in?

What are you even talking about?

I usually go to the islamic butcher around the corner
lots of meat for your money
that and they have some insane herbs

I don't give a shit until fast food places start replacing their actual bacon with 'halal' turkey bacon, that shit is foul
I'm looking at you Subway

>waah waah mommy my poor people slop now caters to multiple kinds of poor people, why can't I be alone in my miserable poverty

fascinating. can you imagine being so poor that you get offended by what happens on a subway menu?

>you'll eat your turkey paste and you'll like it, pleb, because if you don't Mohammed and his twelve kids will be upset
Fuck off lad

>cater
>it's a replacement
Fuck off muhamad. Go blow yourself up in a kindergarten.

>he must one of the poor muslims
buddy I haven't eaten at a subway since maybe 1998 and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to tell you what kind of "meat" is in the sandwich without advanced scientific equipment, maybe you should pull yourself up by your bootstraps instead of moaning that they added an extra sticker to the menu to attract a new clientele of poors

>deriding your fellow countrymen to the benefit of imported mohammedans
You are the reason the West is fucked. You look down on the people who make up the backbone of this society, its history and its economy because they don't try their utmost to conform to your neoliberal sensibilities.

Fuck off and take your pakis with you.

And for reference, you don't have to be poor to want to eat some junk food.

>my fellow countrymen
I'm a brown person, born in the west, from a non-muslim country. I did alright, because I went to school. unlike some people who just want free handouts (i.e. you)

you've been imagining me as a white person because you live in some poor ghetto where the options are "white" and "paki"

guess what, if you saw me IRL you wouldn't like me any more than I would like you. I look down on you because you literally want me thrown out. despite the fact that I'm generating a greater share of wealth for this country than you could ever hope.

go back to whining about your poverty slop having the wrong word next to it, the government needs tax revenue and it's certainly not going to come from your kind. oh and you're welcome.

If you were born in the West then they are your fellow countrymen you fucking moron

>you've been imagining me as a white person
You've been imagining me as an unemployed, uneducated tenement resident so don't start the 'on the internet nobody knows you're a dog' shit with me

>I look down on you because you literally want me thrown out.
>projecting this hard
Did some big mean UKIP voters call you shitskin or something? Who hurt you?

>despite the fact that I'm generating a greater share of wealth for this country than you could ever hope.
[doubt]

>go back to whining about your poverty slop having the wrong word next to it
>wilfully missing the original point
Replacing existing menu items with substitute paste versions to kowtow to the religious mores of less than 3% of the population is fucking retarded and the fact that you're arguing it's not is indicative of a parasitic, holier-than-thou mindset and a complete disrespect for the country that provided you with education and employment.

This is the "Sikhs are bro-tier" meme of the grocery store.

lindt is haram? i live in dubai and they sell it everywhere.

>killing
>humane
Kek

3% of the population
50% of the people so poor they go to subway to splurge on payday

>trigger the fuck out of the alt right

them being muslims triggers the alt-right

halal meat is far more likely to trigger libshits than anyone else

Libshits have amazing double think where anything a muslim does is exempt from criticism. Halal triggers cuckservatives most of all. The alt right isn't really a thing unless you suck youtube blogger dick.

Looks like rickety cricket

except libshits actually care about the quality of real food, unlike you people who get triggered by trivial changes on a fast food menu

wow, you're retarded 'cause one of 'em implied that they're a veganfaggot and you still quoted 'em

Fuck off and die, shitskin.

>sikhs literally have a dietary restriction against halal and kosher meats because theyve been at fucking war agains islam for last thousand years

ftfy

Sikhs are such bros. Hindus and Jains are pretty cool, too, but Sikhs are the best of the browns.

>Sikhs are such bros.
Their food is great, and you can't argue with them giving it away at the temple. And behind the wheel of any vehicle they're fucking lions. But never so much as flirt with their daughters. They will go full warrior on your ass for that.

UAE caters to foreign palates, it's a resort built for nothing, exclusively to cater to Kafir. Lindt uses pig products to emulsify their choclate ganache filling.

Cool. Jus gonna dance away the bacteria on my chicken bro.

You're an idiot.

OP here.

Why does halal even exist?

>Sikhs are bro tier
Fuck off turban scum

>Jains
are they the ones who try not to hurt even insects and are usually vegetarian?

Halal is haram

>Jus gonna dance away the bacteria
I believe cooking takes care of that.

>subway
>poor people
Nigga that shit is expensive as fuck.

I remember when trying to euthanise my uncle I tried to turn off his life support but he insisted I slice his neck with a machete

time is money, even to poor people

hahahah

btw this asshole needs to read the source posted here and stop believing the fairytale stories that local meat vendors spread to maximiaze their profits.

>Bleeding is humane.
You're a combination of an idiot and retard. Get educated and question everything.

I'm for it because they let the animal bleed out so all the bacteria and harmful stuff isn't still in the meat.

mother fucker clenliness has literally nothing to do with halal. "halal meat" literally has nothing to do with islam either. Plus do you fucking research before you believe fairy tales.