Welcome to Chick-fil-A

how may I help you

yeah can I get a McChicken

yeah can I get some mansex

Why aren't you open Sunday? That's when I want chicken.

My pleasure ;)

>how may I help you?

What is thy desire woludst thou like to live deliciously.

Can I get a hold order for next Sunday? I want you to cook it Saturday right before you leave and just set it in the drive-through window. I'll nab it the next morning.

Spicy chicken sandwich, as much mayo as it takes to fill the rest of the bag

Spicy chicken sandwich, large waffle fry and large sweet tea, with extra ranch packets, thx

My boyfriend and I want to get gay married in a Jewish ceremony in your store on a Sunday.

Do you think you can accomodate around forty drag queens?

Sure, all you need to do is have everyone sign up for our gay-to-straight conversion camp where we beat the gayness out of you through torture methods developed by the CIA! We're really accomodating and oriented to support our customers' welfare! After all, we are Evangelicals!

can you get mike pence to do the ceremony (the beatings too if possible)?

I didn't really expect jokes in response. I've been spending too much time on /pol/. I forgot Veeky Forums has a sense of humor.

>Tfw nazzinal sobulism

Best ever. Waffle fries are divine.

stay open on sundays, that's how you can help me.

you should be in church

chick-fil-a cares about your soul and spiritual development, if you can't wait until monday then go to mcdonald's and stuff mcchickens down your throat you gluttons

I'd like a Hate Chicken sandwich with a side of Bigot Fries, and extra Jesus Sauce please!

>have a blessed day
every time

Lol buttburt

that reminds me
can anyone post that cringy chick fil a song some hipsters put on youtube? In the video theyre basically dancing around one of the restaurants

What?? I can't hear you over all these screaming children!!

Two spicy chicken sandwiches with cheese

Yo senpai lemme get the number 1 but I don't want the combo gimme a lemonade too

Sounds like they don't want me to enjoy chicken fingers on the Lord's day of rest. They're pushing their conservative chicken views on me, and I don't like it. Why don't they just hire a skeleton crew of heathens to make it happen?