Has anyone else worked at Subway? If so, what were some of the worst sandwich orders you've gotten?

Has anyone else worked at Subway? If so, what were some of the worst sandwich orders you've gotten?

The worst I've ever gotten is someone asked for a meatball marinara sub (the worst one imo), with american cheese, extra mayo and black olives. It looked disgusting

I used to work at Sooubway.

People asking for a stupid amount of olives happens to me at least once a week. It always seems really, really gross.

that sounds pretty good all except for the American cheese

Could you tell me why Subway employees do the exact opposite of what you ask them to?

company policy

Fucking fatass.

i like to order a double meatball sub on flat bread with oil and onions, toasted

Started working there a month ago,the most annoying sandwiches to make are the ones that have all the vegetables on it.

"Lots of spinach"
>doesn't even put on enough to cover the surface of the bread
"More spinach please"
>puts on like 2 more leaves
"Can I get a bit more"
>3 more leaves

God fucking dammit I just want a decent amount of spinach on my sub

Also sometimes they give me the stinkeye when I ask for one type of sauce on one half of the sandwich and a different type on the other half. Please forgive me great sandwich artists, for wasting your precious time!

Meatball with tuna

Ham planet waddles in looking like she's from fucking Venus. Worked there two years never saw her before or after this event. She orders two foot long seafood specials, double-meat, toasted. No cheese or toppings except heaping loads of salt.

>the worst one imo
nigga meatball marinara is the only reason to even go to subway.
Everything else they have is total garbage and any other sub place could make it 10x better.

>mfw I witness this

I miss the seafood specials, they discontinued them ages ago in my region.

I saw someone get tuna on white with salt and pepper, nothing else

Also
>ask for extra onion and lite jalapenos
>get normal amount of onion and lots of jalapenos

As weird as that is, I'd eat that. I love tuna.

>the worst sub

Sorry, but that simply is not true

That's good. though. Tuna salad should be eaten alone unless it's a melt. Tuna Salad on a plain/seasme bagel (jewish place only) is the best way to eat tuna salad.

>Tuna on white
>Sliced cheddar cheese
>Spinach
>Light pickles
>Onions
>Cucumbers
>Mayo

>tuna should be eaten plain on bread

You've been missing out

>more mayo on top of tuna salad
>onions
Consider suicide.

Subway tuna isn't tuna salad. Though I agree it wouldn't be horrific, tuna and mayonnaise on white bread sounds bland, even with decent seasoning.

>I go to fast food places to eat healthy

You are really doing it wrong, user

Well I don't eat at subway unless I'm on the road and its the best option in one of those highway stops, but even then the extra mayo would just be nasty, in taste and texture
It totally has mayo in it, it's creamy and smooth

Second bit meant for

>never tried it
>it is nasty

Subway tuna is really dry. It needs more mayo

Worked at a Subway in the Newark area for 2 weeks in college when $5 foot longs were being pushed. For some reason my manager was an ultra bitch when it came to making salads

>Supervisor being really fucking loud and giving me shit for not putting a salad together the way she deemed worthy
>Bunch of black patrons laughing at me
>"Toss dat salad nigga"
>Walking around campus
>Turns out some of the students at school witnessed me getting chewed out at work
>"Yo dat's the nigga that can't toss the salad"
>Literally screaming at me from like 20 feet away

i don't want to remember

I've had subway tuna before and I disagree.

I used to get in trouble for giving people extra ingredients when they asked for extra. My boss literally told me to put the normal amount on and that they won't notice. I got fired because I continued to disregard that.

Newark area? It sounds like you live in a black shithole ghetto in flyovertown.

Also, while I'm at it, I should mention that I used to get yelled at by the same manager for having the audacity to wash my hands before handling the food.

I know it has mayo in it. That doesn't make it tuna salad.

Tuna is a relatively low calorie fish and they still consider one scoop of tuna to be about 250 calories. Where do you think all those extra calories come from?

Legit my boss would yell at me if we put "too much" ingredients on a sub.

Dated someone who worked there in high school. Absolute only advice was "do not get the tuna." Refused to elaborate.

thats me

footlong tuna deluxe on white. 2 bags of sour cream and onion chips.
you all can go fuck yourself as you'd like.

>meatball marinara sub (the worst one imo)
That is the only good thing at subway

As a customer, the only issue I ever have is when the worker can't fucking speak English. One time, I was trying to order a 4 person combo and the worker ended up putting mustard, mayo, and cheese on a foot long and the threw it in the oven.

sounds bretty gud

when i go i order something pretty weird

spicy italian on italian herb and cheese
add marinara sauce and american cheese
with tomatoes, pickles, olives, and ranch dressing on top and toasted

i've been ordering it since i was like 8, it sounds disgusting but its sooo good lmao

Onions in tuna salad is pretty good. Idk what type of onions subway uses but Vidalia onions work well. Spanish maybe not so much.

I get weird looks when I order meatball marinara with chipotle southwest sauce but w/e it's great

>Those chicken chunks are basically tofu with a bit of chicken flavoring
>The tuna was hand made by the franchise owner who didn't wear gloves & mashed it with her hands
>Fat people & their cookies
>People asking for double meat & then bitching about the price
>Banana peppers & mayo sandwiches

>BLT w/spinach and alvocados on flatbread

Hey, that is good. I get meatball add olive, banana peppers, 1 stripe of southwest sauce and 1 stripe of ranch. perfection.