Have any Amazon Prime members here ordered one of these yet? What did you think? I'm interested

Have any Amazon Prime members here ordered one of these yet? What did you think? I'm interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B015N38SRA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this some kind of evil naturebox

Yeah, but with candy, and you don't choose what you get. It's a surprise.

That ordering gimmick is horrible.

i bet the surprise is that you get ripped off

what gimmick?

I got mochi

It's terrible

The pay us $15 and we'll give you $8 worth of stuff you dont like gimmick.

lol the fuck's this crap.

what the fuck even

Maybe you should send them an email inviting them to go and fuck themselves.

>giving your money to faggot dr. evil

fuck you

Feels kinda sad.

Like Amazon recognizes that a lot of guys want wives who bake goodies, and in this era you pretty much have to be rich or super successful to not have to have a dual income family (resulting in wifey not having the time to cook or even the skills to do so).

So in lieu of that you buy yourself a sad little box of overpriced hipster shit candy. And then you finish the whole fucking thing while watching Netflix.

What the fuck? I have no words

this

the saddest thing is, most families might still have been able to survive on one income if women hadn't started entering the workforce en masse during the 70s and 80s

>Order food item on Amazon.
>Don't realize it has to be shipped to the states via boat.
>lol, see u in two months!

GFDI, lol. I am watching that amazon delivery status bar creep across a little every day like a bad MMO grind.

Literally half of the things people in their 20s complain about these days are a direct consequence of nuclear families falling out of popularity. Not being able to get a gf, no qt to make dinner, no matches on Tindr, no one to talk to about personal problems, no sense of fulfilment in life. It all boils down to the same shit.

What did you order?

Nuclear noodles that at least for now aren't being called 'memenoodles' or shit like that at the moment. I am planning doing a review of them.

I was under the impression it was at the seller's warehouse in NJ. Nope, it's gotta boat over from Korea then to the warehouse and then Fedex. And then to me.

I thought that maybe you buy a box for you wife as a gift.

>the saddest thing is, most families might still have been able to survive on one income if women hadn't started entering the workforce en masse during the 70s and 80s
I can only imagine what a utopia that would be. The family is being destroyed, and there's not much that can be done about it unless you can find a woman who's okay with staying home to raise the kids and being a little poorer than average.

i've only tried the OG booldakbokkeumyun (fuck thats ugly i coulda typed it in korean but idk who could read it) and that shit is bomb. i've heard good things about this one too

I laughed in real life at this because it's so true

Fuuuck I know that feel. Apparently the non-sour version of Haribo Spaghetti never made it over here to the states so it has to be imported from Germany.

amazon.com/gp/product/B015N38SRA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Took damn near a month to get to me, I'm going to try and find a local source because fuck waiting that long again.

That's interesting. I guess it's a new product. They haven't advertised it heavily at all. I guess they're still beta testing.