Welcome to mcdonalds

> please don't be a brain dead millenial and spam mcchickens
Whatcha having for dinner lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rcu4Bj3xEyI?t=34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This.

one large coffee

Mcchicken with big mac sauce, shit will change your life. You'll never order another sandwich without mac sauce again

mac sauce is pretty much thousand island dressing.

For me it's the mcgangrape

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

15 big macs

I'm eating 2 McChickens with honey mustie dipping sauce and Sriracha from my keychain bottle. I also ordered 2 large coffees with frozen eggs in each.

Millenial autist detected.

Not him but what's wrong with the McChicken?
The sandwich consists of a whole-wheat bun toasted to perfection, a beautifully marbled breaded chicken patty, fresh shredded lettuce, and organic mayonnaise.
It's a quality sandiwch for a low, low price.

I'll never eat another mcchicken because of Veeky Forums. Good job.

The sandwich is good as it is, but millenials are trying to make a hype out of the McChicken.

Why not?
The sandwich consists of a toasted wheat bun, a breaded chicken patty, shredded lettuce, and mayonnaise... hard to beat for it's cheap price and amazing quality.

Actually I was gonna stop at McDs and get a double quarter pounder w/ chee and a grand mac for dinner and order one of them without pickles so it sorta looks like I'm not going to be fat and eat them both.

I actually tried to order a Mcgangbang by name once and the cashier refused to serve me so I had go through the drive thru where there teenager wasn't as prudish.

You're welcome. Doing ya a favor anway, bud.

honestly, if my boyfriend brings me a bigmac on his way home from work that makes me one happy camper

desu the McChicken doesn't need a "hypeman", it speaks for itself. I'm a millenial and I like the McChicken I don't know what you mean by that.

>desu
WTF I didn't type that I said "desu"... wtf is going on here...

do you get chicken legends in USA?

WTF IT HAPPENED AGAIN
I said to be honest but I was trying to abbreviate it. Has this happened to anyone else? I think the website is glitching.

That explains it all.
>I'm a millenial
>I like the McChicken

fagget

I never eat mcdonalds anyways, food for white trash and brown people.

got some leftover braised oxtail, probably gonna make it into a sandwich or something.

How long have you been a cook at Mickey D's?

You probably shouldn't order it that way. Just order the cheeseburger and the mcchicken and construct it yourself. For me the assembly is part if the mgangbang experience

Because there are more items on the menu other then the McChicken.

kek m8

And they all pale in comparison to the wholesome goodness of a fresh McChicken. There are few better pleasures in life than going to your local McD's and the staff know you by name and have your McChicken and large fry meal ready because you called it in.
Taking that first bite is the best thing they have there.

Most of them are overpriced boomer trash. I go to McDonald's for a Mcchicken, fries, and a large black coffee which costs a dollar less than the Boomer Mac and is a much more delicious and valuable meal.

Grand mac is great, filling, and fresh. Add extra mac sauce ftw.

>large black McCafe Coffee
Here's a tip /b/ro, next time you get your food ask them to put 2 frozen eggs (for their breakfast sandwichs) into your coffee while they brew it. They're whole eggs so it's not the same as at home but the taste is divine.

That's weird sounding lmao

roflcopter

Nuggets are the best. They use tempura batter and msg. msg makes it even better and it isn't bad for you.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

quit making this a meme fucktard

I'd go for the grand mac or the nuggers

For me

He's probably just a shitskin that lives in a tin shack, when a mcdonalds opens up in a favela all the monkeys go crazy for mcchickens. They'll rob from their own mothers just to have a bag of mchickens.

That must not pic - related. when I have gotten McChickens they come with minimum lettuce and mayo plus the sandwich is never in the center, it's always lop sided.

agreed, ordering it straight up is edgy as shit

>people getting mad at
FOR ME
O
R

M
E

>scale reads ------------

what is with this mcchicken meme?
its actually my favorite sandwich from mcdonalds

>ugh
>sigh

>Dinner at McD's
My life has never been that sad.

Good, more for me

Nothing wrong with a big bag of for me's after a night on the drink.

you're actually missing out, pleb.

Unless they've gotten substantially better over the last decade I doubt it. I stopped eating that shit for a reason.

What reason? Chicken is all white meat with no msg and the big macs are great. A decade ago they had shit meat.

I saw a homeless nigger giving head to a homeless old white guy outside the patio area at a mcdonalds in San Bernardino, CA. He had a plastic tarp over his head but the illegal mexican family eating dinner next to them knew what was up but they kept stuffing their fat faces.

Medium fry & a small Shamrock shake.

Out of all salad dressings thousand island is the closest, and it is pretty good on burgers, but big mac sauce isn't thousand island.

It's also not a secret.
youtu.be/rcu4Bj3xEyI?t=34

I always felt like shit after eating there - super thirsty and sleepy every fucking time. So I just stopped eating fast food, and I pretty much stopped feeling that way after eating. No real incentive to revisit it. Never thought it was that good to begin with, just cheap and convenient.

That's cali for ya. Go to a less ghetto one. It doesn't affect the taste of the food because you had a bad dine experience. Or use the drive-thru.

That's your personal experience, it doesn't mean that it happens to everyone.

At the end of the day it's all I have to go on though. I get the cheapness and the convenience, but it's just not very good food. And even back when I ate it the idea of eating dinner just seemed sad unless you're on a road trip. Because unless you're on the highway it's usually not all that hard to do better.

You want freshness try Culver's. They cook to order and you pay for the freshness.

2 Sausage egg n cheese mcmuffins and three hasbrowns

Because it's never too late for breakfast

At mcdonalds, yeah.

fries and 2 apple pies for $1.50 because those are the only things that dont suck ass

fries n pies pleb

thank you for confirming a longtime observation
lurked long enough to discover that fa_m translates to senpai and now discovered that t_bh translates to desu

why i didn't know this before idk

>try Culver's.
I don't live in the Midwest, and I'm happier avoiding fast food in general. That pattern works for me.

For me, it's the McChicken. Intelligent, nihilistic, with a WICKED sense of humor. I usually ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

had a shamrock shake for the first time ever a couple days ago.

it was okay.

never had it

I have

Isn't McChicken sauce just mayo?

Double quarter pounder

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun...

No, actually I'll take a large #10.

Considering the McCracken is or recently was on the dollar menu, why does anyone think it is so fantastic with organic mayo? Or is this sarcasm and I totally missed it?

When's the last time you've been to McDonald's? They don't have a dollar menu anymore, it's a value menu now.

Huh...

My dad used to order a McChicken or a Filet o' Fish (one of the two) made like a cheeseburger and they would do it.

>keychain sriracha

Ours is the worst generation

>fresh

>eggs in coffee

What did he mean by this?

My experience as well. Some of these people should be McDonald's salespeople considering how hard they talk up a McChicken.

I really can't tell ya. May just be sombody loves eggs in their coffee idk.

>with extra Mac sauce

Saving this pasta

Or they are hipster millenials trying to over-hype the McChicken.

What the hell is a "for me" when talking about McDonald's?!

Just escape while you can. This board is pure cancer and you do not want to be part of it.

can someone redpill me on the mcchicken meme? how'd it come about

Actually I think that your body adjusts to when you eat like crap so however you feel it tends to start to perceive as "normal". Then, when you actually drastically change your eating habits and eat healthy your body starts to learn what you feel like after eating real food for awhile.

Only then can you compare the two feelings.

Well, I don't eat all healthy but then again I don't eat very unhealthy. Just kinda in between.

Do you eat other cheap crappy meals or do you find time to cook nice from scratch food all the time? If so, how do you find the time? Cooking takes me forever but I always end up cooking too much also. I work what feels like a ton and I feel like I would have virtually no time for anything (and wind up eating really late) of o cooked myself a decent meal. Totally serious post.

If you don't like the content of this thread, leave moron.

>McChicken sauce
>McChicken uses mayo
>Mayo packets
>Paid corporate shilling

>supporting this crappy fast food thread
Why don't you leave?

>cooking takes me forever
>I always end up cooking too much

Maybe start by downsizing what ya cook