Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Why is there beggin strips on your burger?

Where is the cutlery?

The great secret to toasting burger buns - set your toaster oven to broil, not toast.
A lot of people try to get that "crunchy crust" on their burger like complete fucking tools, then they end up overcooking the middle. They then think the solution to this is to make a thicker patty, which then ends up being a monstrosity that tastes bland in the middle. They then try to spice it up by adding black pepper (or god forbid, onions/eggs), then they remember that they're trying to make a goddamn burger, not black-pepper-boiled-in-beef. Some people even end up liking their burger at this point. I personally hope they all burn in a fire fueled by fecal matter while being run through barbed wires.

The secret is that you should just broil the white side of the burger bun until it's brown, without making the outside crust dry and unwieldy. The wheat crumbs naturally gives the burger a toasty crunch on the meat, while the burger itself delivers plenty of flavour (by which I mean burnt fat. Delicious.)

if you put your DIPPING sauce on top of your fries you are a savage

> beggin strips

Oh my god, you ain't kiddin

Fucking this.

where are the greens?

why is that bun so big?

where is the lettuce?

hot chocolate? what?

why do you have so much sugar sauce over your potatoes?

Atop

Not currently on my dick

easy. the mayo. why would anyone ruin a burger with mayo?

I can't

The beggin strips are veggie bacon I am guessing. Is that a veggie burger?

This

aside from the edge in the middle there, this user gets it fo sho

>drinking anything other than water
Post weight, gender, and height OP.

bread crumbs in burger? Did you use propane as well?

Paper plate and polystyrene cup.

When will you cease posting your shit food you tramp.

>complains
>bumps

>Ketchup
Fucking savage!

Are you black?

top kek

Too much sodium and fat.