My sole purpose in life is to grow up, getting fatter and be eaten by the likes of you

My sole purpose in life is to grow up, getting fatter and be eaten by the likes of you.
You cool with that, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgOBAWbkq5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm not a cannibal but i will eat that pig

Why wait? Just stick it on the grill now.

Sounds good.

Keep on growing, little porker.

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

Sleep tight porker

sleep tight, porker

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

That little shit is ugly as fuck

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

This guy gets it. They're easier to cook whole when they're small.

I wish they were at least killed more respectfully instead of treated like shit before death

Yeah, you were bred this way. You're an animal; you don't have a sense of purpose or self-reflection, literally no one altruistically gives a shit about your feelings, not even yourself.

sleep tight, porker

After seeing this picture I am getting beef lo-mein and general tso tomorrow and not general tso and pork lo-mein. Fuck cows and chickens.

ofc you delicious adorable porker.
>the likes of you
Rude.

I'm going to go fry a pack of bacon in your name little porky. I can't wait to eat you.

I don't give a shit about animal welfare.

Why not?

because they'll die either way. they are reared for slaughter

To each their own. It mostly bothers me that they are treated like shit. Just feels like needless suffering.

I've actually raised and slaughtered your cousins myself.

Your sole purpose in life in the wilderness is to try and survive enough to leave offspring. Not only is there a major chance that might not happen, but also that you go hungry or you suffer a gruesome painful death at the hands of a predator/the elements/disease.

I offer you assured offspring. I offer you assured food and water. I offer you assured safety. I offer you that when your time inevitably comes, it be as close to painless and least stressful as possible.

However, I require in return that you give me back something. Your flesh. Some time after completing your purpose in this life, I will take it. Like I said, I'll make it as comfort able as possible for you.

This is an infinitely better deal that anything in the wilderness that will just pounce on you and sink its fangs into your neck when you have your back turned.

Yeah that sounds like a nice gesture. In exchange, feel free to eat me alive if I faint in front of you.

yes

sure, pig always tastes good

>grow up

Suckling pig is great though, fetal is better.

That pig is really cute! I bet it's delicious.

Yes.

I wanna boop that snout

no booping

Pork boogers, eeeww

Well I mean the pig doesn't really have any purpose in life just like any other being. I mean, I do empathize with people and can sympathize with animals, but so many pigs have been eaten throughout human history and it won't stop. That's just the way it is.
It's cool if some people want to be vegetarian, but if you want to go full vegan it's literally retarded and no one evolved to be able to survive that way. Veganism is literally bad for you.

veganism is truly impossible unless you want to give up your conveniences, which nobody who is vegan ever could. there is just so much shit you can do with animal parts and we're even better than native-indians about "using every part of it"

not cool man

Most humans don't really have any purpose in life either. That's not a good argument really.

The only purpose pigs serve currently is for meat and other products their body creates. That and some people have them as pets which is cool too.

It's not impossible to like and respect pigs while at the same time slaughtering them and eating them.

I think you misunderstood, he said exactly what you said
>pigs have no purpose, they're animals, just like us
In some other weird world, we're the bacon of piglords who sit on /pigck/

Agreed, i can think of plenty of humans that should be slaughtered.

get on the plate, porker

well, I mean, you're already roaming around the greens. If you're cool with it, I'm cool with it.

KA-
BOBS

Can we use your heart and kidneys to transplant into humans that need them, If so I'll pay extra for the ribs

Get on the plate, porker.

What's the most common, anti vegan creation there is?

I was gonna say a ham egg and cheese sandwich on milk made with bread.

I love pigs and cattle.

There is no habitat for them in the wild: they will die and go extinct.

Are you willing to let livestock animals die off?

>milk made with bread.
Tell me more?

>Babby pigs are cute! CUUUUUUUTE!
>Then they grow up into large fat monstrosities

user I hate to break it to you, but almost all baby animals look adorable.

hourly reminder pork is for niggers

baby rhinos couldnt be more cute if they tried

As long as you had a good life where you could run arond in open fields and eat tasty food yourself, i dont want to support farmers that raise their livestock chained to concrete floors

I don't eat pork though outside of Asian resturaunts

>people believe this

see you next month porker

thank you, lil porker. you bring me joy.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgOBAWbkq5Q

>erection: 100%

The funniest part is, I'm so fat I probably shouldn't be eating lots of pork anyway and far too out of shape to successfully hunt and kill a pig on my own, but it doesn't really matter. To the slaughter you go, pigfag. Your death will not be my sustenance. Instead, I will just sort of eat you because you taste good.

You're sole purpose in life is to grow up and reproduce.

Everything else is literally just bullshit that you made up to make yourself feel better.

You cool with that, user?

Look, mate, them's the brakes. I can at least assure you live a great life until I kill you because itcs both humane and you'll taste 200% better.

You also get to have sex piglet

I can already taste the bacon, little piggy.

Stop anthropomorphising animals. They have no purpose, that's something which intellectual animals imbue upon ourselves. The only thing that matters is that they live happy, full lives, which they do when bred properly.

Pretty much every living thing has a purpose: reproduction.

I believe this. I would pay extra to know the pig got to run outside and act like a pig before being gently shot in the head while it's eating ice cream. That way it just thinks it died from a ice cream headache.

It isn't a purpose. The universe doesn't care whether you reproduce or not.

As long as muslims get triggered by it, i'm cool with it

you can tell she's def spent a bit of time speelunking in that ass

I'll make sure it's fast, little porker.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Google says to me that it is car paint.

Totally cool with it.

I love eating beef too - but I'm morally against eating the meat of any cow butchered for meat IF it has been working all its life, plowing fields - if it worked, it has earned a retirement.

Fits inside backyard barbeque.

Maybe even the toaster oven.

That's adorable. I want to buy a pig as a pet, wheel it around in a baby's carriage. Then when it gets big and ugly I will eat it.

>not cool man

This is Veeky Forums, the only purpose for animals here is to be eaten. If you want cute animals without seeing them as food, try /an/.

>That way it just thinks it died from a ice cream headache.

I don't ever want to go to an nursing home. So when I am old, I want to eats lots of ice cream, gets shot in the head, and then fed to vultures or bears. It's the Circle of Life

>IF it has been working all its life, plowing fields - if it worked

It'll also be more tough and sinewy so not tasting as good.

Hell yeah, grill up some nice pork chops and veggies with a slice of apple pie for desert.