What does Veeky Forums think about White Castle?

What does Veeky Forums think about White Castle?

meme food that's only popular because of that stoner movie

they literally invented the modern hamburger fyi

Gimmie A sack of 10 some chicken ring sandwiches and fish nuggets.

>expensive
>no special house sauce, just fucking ketchup and mustard
>much touted "sacks" are just paper bags

cute movie, the sliders you can buy at the super market is the shit tier of the shit tier.

I think they're really good, desu. But that's just me.

to each and their own. I'm just not a big fan of the meat to carb ratio.

Bump

Horrifying. Went in there because of the movie, and the burgers were the saddest, most disgusting thing. Didn't taste awful, but the look, the feel of those sad, sweaty things in their boxes... Fuck me

Krystal is better.

This board is for food and cooking not for laxatives no matter how great they taste.

wow are you me? Did a road trip from Vancouver BC to Louisville/Nashville and was so excited to finally try White Castle thanks to the movies. Was actually just a very sad experience.

It's darkholme approved, I like it.

WC charges $5 for a tiny burger, it's shit. McDonalds isn't even that bad.

I'd like some pictures of sliders and chicken rings please

The closest one to me is in the South Bronx, 2far4me.

Fucking horrible and my friends keep buying fucking crave cases and I keep fucking eating them I swear to god they are the most addictive thing.

Also if they aren't bad enough to begin with, buy a crave case, put grape jelly on one slider and put it back, whoever gets the jelly slider wins.

Where do you live?

There's one in Rockland (Nanuet) if you're a suburban fag like me

You're not supposed to think about White Castle.
You're supposed to only go there when you're hammered/stoned/both.

Much like Jack in the Box tacos, White Castle sliders at 3 am when you are drunk and wanting something greasy and convenient they are god tier. Any other time you eat them is like visiting a gay brothel and paying to be bottomed: you leave with a greasy mouth and ass, loss of rectal functions and a sense of shame and guilt.

LOL you stupidass. Did you think you'd get some kinda canvass sack filled to the top with hand crafted wooden containers of grassfed beef sliders?

This is actually true. They were around before Mcdicks and BK.
First fast food burger joint in the US.

Utter crap. You're far better off just going to Waffle House.

Best fast food. I haven't had McD's in over a decade, but gotta get my White Castle at least once a month. The secret is not to over order. I usually hit the drive thru for a couple of double cheeseburgers & chicken sandwich with cheese. No fries or soda. If you're going there after a night of drinking that shit tastes great, but you will fucked the next day.

Ever since moving to Florida I miss them.

Krystals just doesn't do it and isn't close enough anyway.

Then why don't they serve it? Sliders are good but they're really not the same format as a normal hamburger.

That's a mile away from my place right now. Its a plain burger patty on white bread. Absolute trash but at the same time fucking perfect.

But Id rather get bar pie if its all the same.

I don't think people go there cause it's the most exciting burger around, they go to taste burger history

Same here.

The closest white castle is nearly 60 miles away, and that's taking toll roads.

It's not remotely worth it.

Very dissapointing

Gives me gas, so I only eat there when I know I'm not going to make contact with another human being within the next day.

That, and its open late and right next to Bar, the huge money printing restaurant, venue, and brew pub. When that thing lets out Louis's Lunch is open and people stumble across Crown St. to get a food item.

Depressing, mushy, gluey.

you will regret it the next day. there are much, much better late night fast food options out there, user.

Nasty excuses for burgers.
Only good for someone that needs to have violent diarrhea in their life.

they have zesty sauce

I'm almost 28 and I've never had it