What is this and what does it do?

It's salad cream. It creams salads.

Do britcucks really eat this?

You use it to finish your salads

Looks like money bait to me.

It's British Miracle Whip essentially.

Heinz is the Subway of the sauce world.
It won't be bad but every other sauce will taste better

disgusting subhuman inbred bucktoothed britrabian here we put this on oar toast sandies and chip butties i also loik usin it for me stargazer pies innit blud

It's made with mostly the same ingredients as mayo... But has more vinegar so isn't to everyone's taste. If made at home you use cooked egg yolks instead of raw ones too

(I learned this from Red Dwarf) It's mayonnaise. In Britbongistan it is marketed as a salad dressing. Foul. I thought Ranch was bad, but this is a whole-nother level.

During the war eggs were rationed so this cheap version of mayo became popular. Like most modern British food it's a relic from the wars and the empire days.

ZINGY

It's not Mayonnaise. It has a different flavour, texture and colour. Not even close to Mayonaise, honestly.

It's also not really marketed as a salad dressing, it's a condiment.

Britfag here, true dat.

>OBSESSED

I think you're quite mistaken, this is quite clearly the cream of some salad. At least you can tell it's from white vegetables since it says original. Can't be good for you.

It's shit and it goes in the bin.

Britbong detected

it's a European product that simulates the taste and texture of semen without the high cost of importing it from the USA

>European

Heinz is an American company you fuckwit.

if ur salads are madr from iceberg lettuce, cucumber and tomatos it's actually better than most dressings...

yeah