What does your hot sauce keychain say about you Veeky Forums?

What does your hot sauce keychain say about you Veeky Forums?

I think that mine says that I love spicy food but I also don't want it to be too overbearing. I'm fun, exotic and adventurous but I'll always be there when someone needs me. I can be wicked with a firy temper but I'm also comforting, like the garlic. My favorite color is red.

Now it's your turn.

I think mine says I browse reddit.

Cholpua is too tangy for my tastes. It has a dry after taste and the mouth feel leaves more to be desired.

mine says i post on the internet about food

I prefer the fake mcdonalds shilling, the best ironic fastfood shilling.

It also says that you are a nu-male that voted for bernie sanders

I got a key-chain pill fob just for homemade pepper flakes on the go.

Same but mines got peanut butter in it. Gives me a nice boost on the subway ride home.

sort of off-topic but my roommate has a fucking

CHAPSTICK HOLDER KEYCHAIN

like it's a fucking miniature leather holster for a single tube of chapstick

>fake

>keychain

get fucked you pansies

No YOU get fucked you gear queer faggot

>2017
>not running with superior emags
>not consuming Frank's Xtra Hot
Do you even Operate?

>Frank's Meme Sauce Original
I bet you put that bish on errythang!

Turn your gun on yourself.

that I'm cheap
I put american cheese spread in mine so when I get a burg I can save on cheese and just use my own. Or get some chips from a vending machine and make them proper.

>lonely single man sucking peanut butter out of a tube attached to his keys as he rides public transportation home from his wage slavery
wow you just fucked me up bad

Why do I feel most people that bought those are autists who just drink it throughout the day like some adict

I lovvvvvvvvvveeeeeee sriracha! I have 2 of those keychains (only $8 a piece at Urban Outfitters, what-what!) One for my house key and one for my car ket so that I never leave home without it.

Pho? Put sriracha on that dang thing.
Sushi? A little extra sriracha never hurt anybody
Pizza? That's a spicy meatball :)

>west coast meme sauce.

I know this is satire but it's so accurate I still cringed

How often do you eat fast food that you need this overpowering garlic ketchup garbage for every meal?

This is just sad.

shit is just waiting to open in your pocket

Here's what i carry tiny bottles of depending on my mood:
>mad dog 357
>tabasco
>louisiana

This is a key chain thread not a "tiny bottle" thread... Fuck off dude

>having a keychain
I think you meant to type "what does the kind of hot sauce that your servant carries in her purse say about you?"

It alerts people to my autism so they know not to engage me in conversation. Im glad our signal is recognized more now and its all thanks to you guys.

>sriracha
What is the appeal of this stuff. It has no flavor.

It says you are a gigantic fag of the highest order, who carries sauce on their fucking keychain?

holy fuck she's dressed like some dumb bitch from star wars