>3 pancakes
>3 sausage links
>3 strips of bacon
>2 hashbrowns
>mess of scrambled eggs
yours is like girl breakfast

> being too full to git-r-done

Please

Do you think these two guys would be friends and eat hot wings together? And both make jokes about celery?

Why all this self-loathing on Veeky Forums?

Larry the cable guy has his own line of prepared food???

I'm living in the wrong country...

>not being on the larry the cable guy diet

why is Veeky Forums full of plebs?

The diet has helped me make great gains to my waist line, and I've been beating my wife more often

FLAVOR TOWN

no picture but I had microwave white castle cheeseburgers from the break room vending machine.. W-wanna hang out op?

In just 3 weeks I went from 1 and 1/2, all the way to 4 inches of visible asscrack! Thanks Larry!

THICC

i wonder what a normal breakfast made at home similar to this would be "nutrition facts" wise. I know when I make a breakfast like this it is in no way healthy. It's a hangover cure on weekend mornings.

If you're using bottom of the barrel sausage (normal sausage is heavy in fat, but stuff like johnsonville is more so) and frozen hashbrown cakes, it's probably not that different. Sometimes premade pancakes are loaded up on fat, but not always.
You could make it home with a lot less fat and have it taste a lot better, though.

i would imagine, but will lazy drunks give a shit? Fuck, when i was downing 24 beers in a session, on top of other stuff, my shopping was hilariously lazy. Frozen burritos and those steak michelina things were stocked for when I was stumbiling drunk and couldn't cook.

They were pretty good, those days.

I'm so sorry

it didn't taste that bad

If you're downing 24 beers in a "session" you don't care about a lot of stuff that you should care more about, and eating a shitty breakfast is almost certainly the least of your problems. That doesn't make it OK. Sadly that does mean a niche exists for it.

Is Larry the Cable Guy still a thing?

Been there brother
I was pounding a liter of Evan just about every day before I put myself in rehab
I'd heat up a can of beans on top of my electric stove and eat it with my plastic silver ware I'd steal from various local eateries for dinner, and for breakfast I'd chug down a few pints of liquor and heat up creamy chicken ramen in the microwave while trying not to fall back asleep before work
I used to say that being a cook was what made me not want to cook at home, but after a while I stopped lying to myself and admitted it was the alcohol.
I miss that life though. I wish I could drink again sometimes and just coast through life like I was, but now everything is a lot harder.

>microwaving plastic

> cardboard

Yeah sorry, should have put it in the oven

>colgate north dakota

fucking flyover states man

>microwaving cardboard

>these faggots don't eat healthy at all.

Because lardasses hate themselves because of what they have become. For a good reason. This somehow... Justifies that self-loathing.

it's sold in the dollar store

>buying mix for chicken and fish coating