Australian cuisine

>Australian cuisine

Amerishart here, why aren't Lamingtons a dessert option at these shithole restaurants?

Too complicated for the illegals in the kitchen to reproduce unless they're just microwaving premade.

This. Also it's ironic that most of the Mexican restaurants in my town suck ass despite the fact that Paco and his 12 family members are all working back in the kitchen

All their food is frozen in bags then brought up to temp before service. Meat being one exception to that. Wouldn't be hard to mass produce Lamingtons, flash freeze them, and distribute to franchises across the country to later be thawed and eaten.

Half the restaurants I've worked in bought premade Sysco-tier cakes/tarts/cookies and pawned them off as their own. One pizzeria in particular that claimed to make "homemade" soup but really just cut extra vegetables and boiled them in commercial sized cans of Progresso.

Mexicans, like Canadians, are best when living close to the U.S. border. The further south you go into Mexico the darker and less intelligent the people are. As Daddy says, "they're not sending their best and brightest."

Most people running restaurants only make food as good as they need to. If those people can get away with making shit food and know they'll still get customers, there's no reason to put more effort in. This is especially the case in places where there isn't much competition, and where locals won't know the difference between good ethnic food and shit.

I would disagree with that. Northern Mexico is by far the shittiest part of Mexico. Cartels, deported illegals, and all around just human garbage as far as you can see. Same goes for Mexico City. I've been to Mexico a few times and the best towns and people by far are the smaller coastal fishing towns and stuff. Food's better, too. It actually feels Hispanic instead of the disgusting bean/corn/pork slop they eat in the interior. Probably because those ones are descended from literal Aztec savages whereas the coasts tend to have more white Hispanics than mestizos, it seems.

Avoid resort towns like the plague though.

Mayans and Aztecs are extinct. You'd have to venture DEEP into the Amazon to find actual Natives, they're native to Australia and Polynesia though, not the East Asian migrants that used the Bering Straight to populate the Americas.

Ausfag here. For some reason there was one of these in my ausfailian town. I went there and my first thought was that it was an Americlap franchise with an Australian theme. Its so bad. The fried onions were pretty good desu but they have nothing to do with Australia

Most Americans seem to think Texas and Australia are basically the same so I think this explains the menu. The shit you eat at Outback's is virtually the same menu at Texas Roadhouse.

I think it's just the "frontier" feel of both the places.

this, it's just an underwhelming US steakhouse with Australian names on the food items.
t.Ausfag that travels a lot

You're fucking retarded, user. Aztecs have been bred out, but the Zapotecs and Mayans are still there.

And the Zapotecs in Oaxaca make the best food in Mexico.

Zapotecs make some good rugs too.

t. guy who's never been to Mexico

any town within ashfall distance of popocatepetl has a ton of people running around speaking weird ass precolumbian languages, since you have never been to mexico I'll help you out there, popo is the big volcano you can see from the airport in mexico city

you have to go deep into bumfuck nowhere to find people who don't understand spanish at all, but there are many, many people of primarily native descent, speaking native languages and having native customs

That they do. That's actually the reason why I go down there. I own a small business that imports them to the USA.

The food is a very nice bonus.

You wouldn't happen to be in Houston at the moment, would you?

Afraid not

Nothing Australian about it. It's another American culinary abortion with another countries name slapped on it.

Croc strips

us aussies are still paying for the bloody croc dundee ad decades later. Shove that shrimp up ya taint.