Anyone ever try dog? Was it good?

Anyone ever try dog? Was it good?

kys

Is dog always used on street food only? Can I go to a decent Chinese restaurant and have a dog meat dish that isn't soaked in oil and cheap spices?

>Is dog always used on street food only?

Of course not, but that's where its easily photographed. It's not as if they're going to let someone with a camera into the kitchen of a fancy restaurant.

ive never knowingly eaten it, but I've wondered about some "beef" dishes I've gotten at shitty Chinese places. Like how hard would it be for those guys to make a shitload of dog and broccoli and serve to retards like me who eat at cheap Chinese buffets?

Spicy greasy beef ate it in Thailand hard to get them to sell it to me

That's retarded. Shitty chinese buffets only exist in the west and there is no way to acquire dog meat in those countires. Or do you think they go through the trouble to run out and catch random dogs and then butcher them just so they can laugh at you when you eat it?

It's the Japanese stuff you should be more worried about.
The dog meat trade is Japan's dirty secret, they sell it on a big scale but serve it in small portions.
It's mainly prevalent in pork dishes , where the majority of pork is substituted.
Buyer beware.

>just so they can laugh at you when you eat it?

No. The reason is because it's cheaper to butcher a random stray dog than it is to buy beef.

>need to waste time to catch a dog
>need to waste time to butcher a dog
>need to stress about the possibility of getting caught and dealing with dog remains
>when cheap beef isn't even all that expensive in industrial countries
It's retarded. Unless you live in a country where stray dogs run around everywhere this won't happen.

nice try chinaman

It's ok. Treated kinda like stringy beef.

Tasted mostly like beef, I would eat it again if I could..

Gamey beef, basically.
There's not much fat there but the meat does taste good.

I'd put it on bar with rabbit. Good once in awhile, mostly for novelty, not something worth eating on the regular.

>eating dog
>i'm hungry for meat, better feed some to an animal so I can eat it

lol

I live in a small town 13k ppl we have an animal shelter that kills approximately 80-100 dogs per month....that's a lot of fucking meat and it would be easy to acquire just saying

It tastes like fucking shit. There's a reason the Chinks boil the crap out of it to remove all of the flavor.

Would you eat rabbit on the regular? I would

This.

Love me some rabbit ragu.

So why don't you?
Might as well be cat ragu at that point, there is no shortage of meats that are leathery and dry and need to be braised for 100 hours before being appetizing. True fact: rabbit is terrible, I have it at least once a year to remind me of how good we have it these days, much like the Jews and their bitter herbs on Hanukkah

>Might as well be cat ragu at that point
Don't tempt me, I love trying exotic meats.

Living in Australia is great for this. I want to try and source some dingo.

You're gonna get revenge on the dingo that ate your baby?

That's Stinky the Chinky to you!

for me it is the greyhound, the best fast dog sandwich.

>Dog and broccoli
Do not want

Why do redditors get so upset so easily?

First thing I'm getting when I step off the plane in Ho Chi Minh City.

네, 촣았어요!!

stop speaking arabic you abo

Pretty sure those are cats.

Sorry I don't speak nintendo

Usually they serve cat. Not joking.

that's cat

There was a spate of cats going missing near a Chinese place where I live. Nothing was ever proved but there was a lot of talk about it.

>네, 촣았어요!!
히틀러는 잘못이 아닙니다.

yeah, one of my friend's grandparents snuck it in to the usa when they were visiting. tasted like lean beef. was preddy gud

>True fact
You misspelled "opinion."