Got hungry while trippin

Got hungry while trippin

how very Greek of you

>pay debts

>>gb2/pol/

There's no way to verify whether or not the person who made that actually under the influence of LSD at the time, so I call bullshit.

It was just one hit so i was pretty functional

DUDE DRUGS LMAO
you are one cool cucumber OP

>sees food post with feta cheese

HAHA GREEK PAY DEBTS

I don't think I could stomach that while tripped out. I like something like grilled cheese if I need to eat.

DUDE ACID

ITS LIKE ONCE I TOOK IT, I BECAME FUCKING ENLIGHTENED AND SHIT

BRO U WANNA DROP WITH ME SOMETIME?

YOU'LL WANT TO EAT VEGGIES ONLY AFTER AND IT'LL CURE YOUR ALCOHOLISM

I dont wanna cure my alcoholism and i bet ur a fuckin narc

Fact:

No one on lsd wants to eat. Ever.

Fucking lying faggot.

Lol my gf was hungry so i made us something that i thought was pallatable. Raw veggies doesnt even count as eating desu

obese cunt

This, it's hard to eat while peaking and artificial food tastes like ass. Fruit is GOAT when tripping.

Hummus and anything that is plant based generally doesn't bother me. Sour apples and pickled things actually are just sort of interesting to eat while tripping IMO. Everyone is different especially when it comes to tripping. This might be a really druggy thing to say but smoking weed and trying psychedelics at least initially made me a much less picky eater. I also started smoking and tripping late in my teens and trying new things also might just have been the product of maturity. I really do think tripping made me crave meat less or at least in a different way. Psychs and weed also made me sick of having the same thing all the time and I started to branch out more. Then again I know plenty of druggy stoners with really bad nutrition who only want to eat pizza with one topping who still think ketchup, mayo and onions are gross so who knows. Anyone have a similar experience or thoughts?

Bey debnts

Eating's neat on psychedelics. Other sensory stimulation, most notably light and sound, is more interesting than eating, and you can drink alcohol like 3 Irishmen combined, but there's no reason why food wouldn't be fun to experience in that state. It's just not the first thing you'd gravitate toward.

>this
>gr*ek

How?

I used to live down the street from this Vietnamese restaurant, I used to get on acid with a friend and we would always go and get food from there while tripping balls.
Special fried rice with some other stir fry was my usual order, it felt so comforting and the colour of the food looked awesome.

After I moved house I met up with a different group of friends and got on acid with them, the first thing I wanted to do was go and get takeaway food, they were all looking at me like I was fucking insane.

I don't really know how to feel, I just have this notion that you should die

this

I had my friend buy like $20 worth of munchies and we ended up only eating like half of two bananas, peeled an orange and ate two packs of gushers.

I was on 3 tabs, he was on 2. Both of us were taking more than we ever had previously.

He left everything when he was stumbling out, so I got groceries for a few days

holy shit dude, you do drugs, wow, that's pretty cool