What are some other healthy fast food places? I'm tired of eating at Chipotle all the time

What are some other healthy fast food places? I'm tired of eating at Chipotle all the time.

Tropical smoothie cafe is GOAT fast food with good macros.

Taco Bell
Modern market
Mad greens

>chipotle
>healthy

Bruh their chorizo burrito only has 300 calories

Avoid the cheese and sour cream and I don't see what in there could be considered unhealthy

I had CAVA for the first time ever a few days ago and it was pretty good. I don't know how widespread it is, but it costs about the same as chipotle, but isn't as heavy so I can see myself going there more often

Yeah, that's the joke.

Shit thread.

>calories
There's far more to eating healthy than just counting your calorie intake. That's actually not that important unless your metabolism is shit.

I had a couple of McGangbangs last week and goddamn does that shit hit the spot.

The chorizo is 300 calories. The burrito is closer to 1000.

You guys must not be from here. A man sued chipotle because he thought a whole chorizo burrito only had 300 calories and he thought he was eating healthy.

Then he's an idiot as chorizo is literally fat and ground up pig penis

Make your own food, you useless shit.
Wraps are incredibly easy to make.

Diminios if you're in Texas

God tier subs

nigger if u live in the southeast you need to get you some PUBLIX SUBS. Great quality, cheap as fuck, and the subs are HUGE

>he thought
Should have known.

Chipotle may have a lot of calories but you make up for it when you spend the next few days vomiting and shitting yourself instead of eating.

Macdonalds

2016 /hoc/ plz go

>Tropical smoothie cafe
Didn't know that was a chain. We have one here but I've never been.

kek

fuck off nigger. im speaking unironically, shit is god tier.

kek

Jersey Mike's

fuckin lmao where are my laine faces when I need em

You've got a bitch stomach.

>Cheese and sour cream unhealthy
>Is OK eating a white flour wrap

Guys, this is what retarded looks like

It's great. They even have beyond meat if you're a vegetarian. Their smoothies are good as fuck too

Lard-ass detected. There's nothing unhealthy about that unless you're trying to lose weight.

Quads confirmation seals the deal. The healthiest fast food is Jason's deli

jimmy johns

I'm a butcher, and I guarantee you chorizo is not healthy lol

This, and just get the salad bar. Try to assemble a "responsible" salad. You should be able to stuff yourself without feeling like complete shit.

>>dem quads

Huh I didn't know it was a chain either

Jimmy the Greek

Pizza Pizza

...or buy from the hotfood section of your local grocery, and it's time you learn to make pasta...

seconding the salad bar, you can get so much fucking food

i stuff that to-go container with as much spring mix, spinach, and veggies as possible. maybe a little hummus, maybe a little muffuletta olive mix (but only a little that shit is all oil). throw in a couple of hard boiled eggs and you're golden. oh, and green chili potato salad.. when they have it.

>supporting a place that can't even keep pork in an edible state
>supporting a place that charges $2+ for guacamole

Fuck those cunts

It was way too expensive 3 or 4 years ago. I imagine it's even worse now.

>not getting a veggie bowl with free guac

It's roughly the same price as chipotle

One time I saw Gordon Ramsey buying a bunch of milky ways and had the cashier scan them individually to prevent something something

>Incredibly successful, wealthy CEO
>Is a dick to the working class
Oh no, stop the presses

Lmao people have done a twinkie diet where they just watched there calories and only ate drugstore processed carbs and all their health markers improved, calories are THE most important thing.

Chipotle!

Qdoba is an objectively better Chipotle.

1$ more on your burrito and in return you get more options, better quality meat, free guac, and one of those godly soda machines with a bajillion flavors..

counting your calories is 90% of getting fit. you only have to get autistic about your macros when you want to get shredded.

KANE

Subway

Tough one...just looked at Subway's menu and it's a gigantic amount of bread with some silly things inside. Salads are all meats with iceberg. Arby's is the same, basically: meat and bread. Or, choose from our iceberg lettuce with meats....Pizza joints--bread and meat...everywhere you go, it's "eat this large amount of bread and meat, with a couple few vegetables"....c'mon man.....

So let's go Asian...checked various menus, and here's the other end of the spectrum. Broccoli--yes. Doused in salt sauce with extra sauce....Deep fried things with salt sauce....Salted sauce with a glaze of salt...or iceberg lettuce salad.

DIY or else, basically...

Fuck off. You're clearly retarded.

Care to refute my point?

>diy or else basically

This

>pour wine with the label facing the wrong way
>only humiliate him instead of cutting out his guts with the bottle tha you broke on his head

That waiter should be thankful for his life

>fuck boy

Cringe.

Right? That meme was so 2015.

There is if you make them double-wrap that bitch like I do.

Cafe Yumm if you tell them to go easy on the sauce

lol twinkie diet

>believing corporate bullshit

why dont you try your twinkie diet since what you eat doesn't matter? Idiot

>its no coincidence this image propoganda makes twinkies and other shit food look safer

lol you memers are so stupid

>meme

>healthy fast food

Nobody said anything about safety or health, user. The point was weight loss only.

Also, there's nothing corporate about it. The research was done by a professor using his own money. There were no sponsors, and all kinds of junk food was eaten not just "twinkies".

Being fit != healthy.

you have to go back

>The research was done by a professor using his own money. There were no sponsors

kek. Research to test whether you can lose weight on shit food is done by a man using his "own money" when he could've spent that money on non-shit food.

>sh-shit food isn't the problem I swear

Also love the propoganda that health has anything to with your weight. If you look like the Blob from xmen, you're unhealthy and for a reason. There's nothing complicated about that. You have to lose a lot more than "weight" to fix that, but considering you're adult who put yourself in that position, let's not bullshit each other on whether or not you want to fix it.

>when he could've spent that money on non-shit food.

The whole point was to prove that calories are the key detail to focus on when trying to lose weight. The fact that they chose junk food was literally the point.

>>There's nothing complicated about that

Yep. It's calories in - calories out. If you eat more calories than you burn then you will gain weight. If you consume fewer calories than you burn you will lose weight--even if those calories come from garbage-tier food.

The point is the focus on the calorie content. OFC it would be healthier to eat better food, as well as get exercise. But that's besides the point of the study.

>>but considering you're adult who put yourself in that position

I'm not the fattie user. I was just explaining the "twinkie professor" study to you since you appear to have been discussing it without really understanding anything about it.

>quadruple bypass burger
Could any reasonable sized person even finish that?

yes

Verts is pretty decent it's basically a chipotle but with Mediterranean food

freebirds, if you live in a state that has one. good small indie chain. genuinely healthy options and a really accomodating menu. its basically chipotle but like. not fucking shitty.

fuck you

ok so like, i work at freebirds, and a while ago one of the corporate chipotle guys moved to freebirds corporate. he changed everything from removing bacon from the menu, changing flank steak to sirloin and giving it a shitty soy sauce marinade (we had flank steak originally which is better and cheaper), and nbd but made us wear stupid uniforms and all new locations had that bland fucking chipotle aesthetic. so much negative feedback came from all the decisions he made. fuck chipotle.

lol are you serious? the fuckin tortilla is 300 kcals by itself

autism: the watch