It absorbs the sauce instead of just coats it

It absorbs the sauce instead of just coats it.

Never make a thread this low quality again, faggot. I suggest you delete this garbage right now.

looks like barf, but i bet it tasts all right

Fuck you

That pasta is very overdressed.

it's udon and it is over dressed but i love the tomato flavour- i add tomato paste to my stomato sauce

>udon

fucking weebs. everytime

i like the chewiness/thickness of these noodles

What's your recipe?

jar of sauce, can of paste and pack of udon noodles

Rao's PUttansesca sauce, I should clarify

Why would you expect anything more from an iCuck?

I'm aware, it's am Aldis thing. My wife went there once and got me that exact same thing. Been sitting in my pantry for 2+ years now.

After reading the ingredients list I just couldn't eat it.

I'll paypal you pizza money if you throw that shit away and post pictures of it in the garbage right now.

Pic related, the garbage you're eating that's haunted my pantry.

no, that's not how it is. these are fresh noodles only in refrdige section

Raos is $4 sauce. Fresh pasta is always more than that. Why would you go THAT far out of your way to waste money?

Maybe he likes the taste.

Rao's is like $8 a jar, homie

I need a piece.

Not here.

I gagged

I live in New york city, n

from what?

bf was being a little rough

>not having 1 jar of tolerable marinara sauce for when you get home at 1 AM from a delayed flight and everything in the fridge has gone bad
For me it is usually Michaels of Brooklyn, but Rao's is permissible. Honestly anyone using jarred pasta sauce for something other than emergency rations is doing it wrong

it rubs the sauces on its skin

i'm not a wop, so I can't make a proper sunday gravy. maddon

Why would you? It's the most boring food in existence. Hence why it's reserved for emergency rations.

You're bridge and tunnel, I'm at west end @63rd and that shit is $4 at wholefoods. Upstate in stop and shop it's usually on sale 2/7 when I visit my alma mater (Marist) to attend events. Always stay at the residence Ramada in Poughkeepsie, get some dececco pasta and Raos for the room's kitchen.

You're getting raped over pasta sauce at your grocer.

I don't like it absorbing the sauce, it gets too mushy

bullshit.

you got it!

Raos is nigger sauce. Take the Metro North to Poughkeepsie and go to the Culinary institute of America in Hyde Park, they sell sauce at their Catarina Di Medici restaurant in the Colavita building. $13 a jar, if you like wasting money of garbage gravy that is.

Posts like these keep me coming back here.

oh sure, best show ever written

>going to poughkeepsie for spaghetti sauce
it keeps getting worse

That school IS the most prestigious on the face of this planet. You're missing out, don't mind all the Eurotrash and Koreans on that campus pretending to be better than American cooks, while learning from American cooks...the first visit might make you rage, the uppityness of it all, the second visit will be better I promise.

yes thank you little boy we know what the CIA is, I'm asking you why the fuck would anyone take the metro north all the way up there for a jar of spaghetti sauce

Why not is the better question? Not everyone lives off delivery hikikomori style like you.

:^)

why not take the acela to washington for a bag of dry pasta while we're at it?

are you the guy who makes the spaghetti sauce? is that why you're so proud of it? go buy an ad

I can walk to Eataly in 10 minutes from my front door, why would I do that when handmade pasta is a few blocks away? That's retarded. I DO go to Poughkeepsie a lot though, I've invested in tax foreclosures and other investment properties in Dutchess County.

That being said, the CIA has hands down the best pasta sauce I've had in my entire life. I'm going back up there in a few days actually to evict a shitry tenant with thr Sherrifs department, then going out to dinner.

Wanna go?

so get the spaghetti sauce from eataly. they usually have some on display near the butcher, and some more in the back with the oils and shit

no spaghetti sauce, no matter how good, is worth a 4 hour round trip, I don't care what you say

live on 63rd and eatly is 10 minute walk away? YOu are lying mate

Is that bolognese? I have some udon noodles, gonna go and make this now because I always have it with pasta. I'm putting mushroom paste in mine.

it is putenesca or whatever sauce

>using an acidic noodle with an acidic sauce

what the fuck is wrong with you, I bet that tastes like dogshit

Now I have udon noodles stuck in my braces.

ahah

You gotta boil it, 'til the glue gets soft

Ur mum likes the thickness of my noodle

As poop came out his wiener in a long thin strip.