This is a bottle of Sriracha, discuss

This is a bottle of Sriracha, discuss.

I want to watch a cock fight someday.

meme ingredient

remember to serve with avocado and bacon

Cock sauce. Goes nicely with a McChicken.

Not spicy enough

Very good with rice, but hipsters ruined it by putting on tacos and cupcakes and shit

don't get the hype to be honest
i prefer sambal oelek

It was at first but I got used to it

Good on pho if there is no proper chili oil to be found

Not spacy enough to use as lube

do you live in the DC area?

>lube
wat

Sambal Oeleck is better

ITT cute baby bugs

Your mother's drying up now and her cunt juices don't cut it anymore.

FUCK wrong tab ignore this idk how to delete on mobile app

N-no u...

Nah Colorado. I want it to be full of shady Mexicans, and illegal gambling.

This guy gets it.

my friend spent 10 dollars on Sriracha beer. it was the worst beer I've ever tried.

There are many worse pepper stouts. It was not as bad as I was expecting it to be. Rogue generally sucks though.

reported

Good Lord..

I'm not hipster enough to stop liking something just because it's popular.

Yeah you are.

I think ive overdone it

I dont like the way it burns the sides of my lips and leaves them red, and also its kind of dark and salty tasting

i put it on eggs and in hummus

>also its kind of dark and salty tasting
This is hot sauce we're talking about, not your wife's bull's BBC.

The rooster brand is the gold standard, decently good. Their garlic chili sauce or sambal olek is good in other applications (although could be used as condiments), but honestly the stern grandma garlic chili crisp is hands down better.

Shark brand is a good alternative, a little more liquidy, but more of a smooth chili flavor.

The best one, hands down, would have to be this mexican water bottle bullshit. Got it on a whim, but Badia sriracha is the best.

Guess I'll include this here, but I've bought many srirachas. You may get lucky with one I haven't mentioned, but most of the rest is bullshit. Kikkoman is I guess okay, a little more spicy, but a little blah otherwise. Frank's foray was complete fucking shit.

this makes me inexplicably angry

I only really eat it when combined with mayo or ketchup, so many better sauces out there. It's not very spicy, and too sweet and pasty almost gritty.

Also, you may as well make a thread with a bottle of ketchup or mustard and say "Discuss" because it's such a common condiment anymore, it's not a big deal.