I'm home sick today and decided to order a pizza. Pepperoni,mushrooms, ground beef, and pineapple...

I'm home sick today and decided to order a pizza. Pepperoni,mushrooms, ground beef, and pineapple. I don't really understand why people don't like pineapple on pizza, this is my first time trying it and it's pretty good.

see

Do what ever you like. No one cares. We're just here to hurt others to numb our own pain.

It's just a meme debate. People like pineapple on their pizza because it's sweet and tangy to go with the overbearing saltiness of shit pizza. This is why you never see it on quality pizza really. For me it's much too acidic for my tastes, I'd rather just enjoy some delicious pineapple by itself.

>This is why you never see it on quality pizza really.
The same is true of pepperoni.

->I'm home sick
->pineapple on pizza ... and it's pretty good.

Stay sick.

>This is why you never see it on quality pizza
>quality pizza

Oxymoron imo. Pizza is supposed to be greasy, salty, and cheap. Any restaurant selling "gourmet pizza" is a rip off, if I want to spend real money I will go to a real restaurant.

>Pizza is supposed to be greasy, salty, and cheap.
Spoken like someone who has never had good pizza.

Quality doesn't have to mean expensive or some kind of over-hyped gourmet shit.

If you want a quality pizza you better make it yourself, faggot

Pizza is the most over-hyped food of all time. You're nothing but a mark if you pay like 10 bucks for what amounts to bread with tomato sauce and cheese on top.

What the fuck are you doing?

>This is why you never see it on quality burgers
>quality burgers

Oxymoron imo. Burgers are supposed to be greasy, salty, and cheap. Any restaurant selling "gourmet burgers" is a rip off, if I want to spend real money I will go to a real restaurant.
That's retarded. Of course there's good pizza. Just because you don't appreciate it, doesn't mean there isn't, and you shouldn't act like something's a rip off just because it doesn't match your tastes. Writing off such a versatile base is like writing off the entirety of burgers, or pastas, or something like that.

>for what amounts to bread with tomato sauce and cheese on top.
Every food sounds retarded when you just list the bare minimum ingredients in a condescending fashion.

>Just because you don't appreciate it, doesn't mean there isn't, and you shouldn't act like something's a rip off just because it doesn't match your tastes.
This. Thinking nice things are a rip off because you think everything ought to be cheap and shitty is an unfortunate way to go through life. But if Costco is good enough for you maybe it's what you deserve.

It's just a "abooboo people have different tastes than me :-(" meme taken too far

>that butthurt

>That's retarded. Of course there's good potato chips. Just because you don't appreciate it, doesn't mean there isn't, and you shouldn't act like something's a rip off just because it doesn't match your tastes. Writing off such a versatile base is like writing off the entirety of burgers, or pizzas, or something like that.
A dish that's >30% grease isn't a dish. Burgerclaps are the last people who should be lecturing on European cusine, since they've only ever sampled the emigrants' shitty junk food.
You're food hipsters, and you're full of shit. Ride your penny-farthings down to the Whole Foods and buy a cucumber to fuck yourselves with.

i like pineapple on pizza but who the fuck orders pizza when they're sick? how fat are you?

who here /maui wowie/

I tried it in a calzone the other day but it was a little soggy. One of my favorite pizzas though. No chain compares to Mellow Mushroom.

Right. You could say wine is just spoiled grape juice, foie gras is just a goose/duck liver, truffles are just mushrooms and caviar is just fish eggs. But drinking shitty wine and eating lumpfish roe, white meadow mushrooms and random bird's liver is not the same experience as the luxury products. But if you live someplace where the standards are very low luxury goods aren't even an option. Same is true for pizza. If the only pizza you've known has been trash you may doubt that good pizza exists, the same way you may scoff at people paying good money for things like wine or truffles. But once you experience good things you get it, even if you don't particularly like the price tag on those things.

Cheap shitty greasy pizza has its place, but it's far from the only kind of pizza out there. Unless you live someplace where that's all you can get.

>A dish that's >30% grease isn't a dish.
What are triple cream cheeses and foie gras? What is salumi? What is Alfredo sauce?
>You're food hipsters
Stopped reading there, but that's for playing.

Your post is absolute shit, and shilling it in other threads doesn't make it less retarded
>MUH ITALIANS
Is absolutely no kind of argument for how large american pizza pies should be prepared or topped.

I like quality food but there's a ceiling on how good pizza can be.

Please go to New York

>What are triple cream cheeses
Lipid gluttony. It's in the same vein as South/South-Eastern asians' spice excess.
>foie gras?
A meme. Try some lad.
What is salumi?
Buongustaio masturbation. Salumi are the IPA of meats.
>What is Alfredo sauce
Try balancing a little more towards the fettucine next time you fucking gannet.

The ceiling on pizza quality is determined by style. If you're using low moisture mozzarella and cooking in a gas/electric oven you hit the limits pretty quickly. Start with quality ingredients and an 800 degree F wood fired oven and that ceiling is much, much higher.

>No chain compares to this chain

hope you feel better user that pizza looks dank

The first pizza was actually made right here in Branson. An Italian explorer tasted some, loved it so much, he went back to Italy and claimed it as his own invention.

Only manchildren with a 6-year-old's pallet can't enjoy pineapple on pizza. Grow up.

>no true scotsman