Who did it better?

Who did it better?

Krispy Kreme is phenomenal, Dunkin' Donuts is mediocre garbage (or at least their donuts are).

DD has better coffee KK has better doughnuts

>doughnuts
>donuts
Krispy Kreme wins

I can find a dunkin' donuts withing 20 miles so they win.

Does every krispy kreme make doughnuts there, or just the ones with Hot & Fresh signs?

Who cares? You have donuts once or twice a year at most unless you hate yourself and want to die.

Me. Rate my homemade donuts.

Krispy Kreme is better at both donuts & coffee. I go there often.

My local KK hands out a free donut to ppl waiting in line. It's so badass to get the fresh ones. One time we went and there was some poor white trailer trash hippo with like 8 kids. They just got the free donuts and left.

Sometimes I see the trailer trash lolis and wonder if their parents would let me borrow them for money. It's like a win-win. They get money, time away from the brat, and I get dirty loli vag.

Would eat/10

>various different types of donuts
>various different types of donuts that are all coated with sugary jizz

This. DD donuts taste fucking awful.

DD. I like the coffee better, and there's more selection besides donuts.

Why are you going to doughnut shop if you don't want doughnut?

This. Also, every Dunkin Donuts I've gone into for the last 20 years has been absolutely filthy and was being run by Indians (dot type). Around 1996 I went into one to get a box of donuts for my coworkers, and the display case was filled with fruit flies mobbing the donuts.

It used to be that the retail locations all made them onsite, but they started going to a centralized model where they would drop off truckloads at smaller storefronts. It's one of the reasons the company basically imploded a few years ago.

I'm in Taiwan, and none of the retail outlets make the donuts onsite here. They have one giant donut factory somewhere in the city.

DD is terrible now. Where I live they are all owned by poo in the loo Pajeets who have no sense of customer service.

The donuts are stale and no longer made on site. The coffee is okay but their breakfast foods are a joke. You're better off supporting local businesses than these shit holes.

racists

>When the sign says Hot Now

i hate this fucking meme

kek i eat a donut every week m8. All about portion sizes.

not an argument

But, they are right.

No idea, both are probably shit. Give me a strong coffee and old fashioned doughnut and I'm set. You fags can argue diabetes shit all you want.

>old fashioned doughnut
What's that?

They have absolutely no concept of customer service whatsoever

A friend of mine worked at Krispy Kreme and every time we visited him at work there would be flies n shit all over the icing. He said one of his coworkers would scratch his dandruff into the donut mix. Don't care if it was true the flies were enough to make me never want to eat their donuts again.

>the flies where enough
Who cares about flies the dandriff is far more disgusting

krisy kreme donuts are just flaky sugared buttholes with a vagina aftertaste. meanwhile dunkin donuts maple frosting is god-tier

Home made doughnuts?

Kill yourself

How old are you? You write like a child.

>not being up to date on the latest Veeky Forums maymays
kill yourself

>kripsy kreme a shit. vehicle for icing and no flavor. thisiswhyyourefat

This. Indians are also why motels have once again become a breeding ground for bedbugs. They think filth is perfectly acceptable.

It's about the texture more than flavor. A fresh Krispy Kreme is moist and warm while still light and airy, with a sugar shell that sloughs off as a sludge.

The flavor's also good. Doesn't really compete against the better locally owned places, but it's my favorite out of the chains around here.

What even goes through your head to make you try turning a doughnut thread into a pedophilia fantasy? Is your brain just wired up incorrectly or something?

>the better locally owned places
like what

I drove past one yesterday afternoon and their sign was advertising their grande burrito. I can't figure out why a donut shop would be making burritos at all or even have the stuff to do so.

>Indians are also why motels have once again become a breeding ground for bedbugs
Not the fact that motel are garbage places for garbage people no matter their race

>no one has mentioned Shipley yet

I'm disappointed

It depends where you live. If you live on the west coast they have tons of independently owned doughnut places especially in California.

Down South, as the user has kindly mentioned, you have things like Shiply (though that is a chain).

You're a big, big dummy.

duck donuts did better

You're not a true southerner if you don't say krispy kreme

Again, that's not how you spell Shipley

I only get coffee at dunkin, KK doesn't exist here. They're okay...

But shipley's sucks compared to krispy kreme.

>not in half the south

You used to get one for free when they had the sign turned on / while they were making them.

And you'd get a free dozen on your birthday.

They don't do either of those things anymore.

They opened a Krispy Kreme in Japan when I was there. It had a line wrapped around the block and then some for over a year.

DD better coffee and donuts, krispy kreme donuts are just way to sugary

Neither makes the doughtnuts on site any more. Both are brought by truck.

But I've watched them make doughnuts at Krispy Kreme?

This desu

Nigger, motels are where you stay when you are driving from Seattle to North Carolina and can't do it in one single 16 hour day because fucking speed limits.

>tfw never tried krispy kreme doughnuts
what am i missing out on?

>obeying speed limits

Fuckin this. KK is overrated af and DD is garbage juice.

where my ausfriends at
the shakes here are god-tier

>mfw I live only a 5 minute walk away from a Krispy Kreme

Now their glazed and crullers are god-tier but I kinda prefer DD's flavor variety. Plus, they reheat better and don't get stale as fast.

fuck yeah
I like krispy kreme's doughnuts more though

What's going on in this thread?

well now i have a raging boner