Argentina
>Literally plain meat over a fire

Hawaii or Filipino

USA

The middle-east

Not an ethnicity

Not an argument.

Yeah it kinda is since the question was "what ethnicity"

Lol, yuropoor detected. Americans literally improve every other nation's cuisine from pizza and hamburgers to Tex-Mex and Cajun, to American Chinese food.

'ggers

>Ethnicity
>Not nationality.

Hawaiian is weird, but in a good way. Definitely not the worst.

Americans of all ethnic persuasions

Cajun is good Tex Mex is garbage

kek, this tbdesu

'on't 'ver 'uckin 'ply me 'gain 'aggot

British?
Brit food seems so bland, outside of like fish and chips? Every other culture either has tasty fast food or good home meals.

I would go sofar as to name India as the next worst because (at least in my experience) their food is more spice than actual food - and weirdly the Indians I work with are proud of that.

Eastern Europe and Finland

African countries too, probably

sorry, got AIM what's your sn?

Mexican or British

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

I would go sofar as to name India as the next worst because (at least in my experience) their food is more spice than actual food - and weirdly the Indians I work with are proud of that.

Third world food is always shit because they were too dumb to invent refrigeration so their cuisine is just rotting meat disguised with the nearest spices they could find.

It's just bizarre, when I tried their food I asked why I couldn't taste the meat and they're just like
>it's supposed to be that way lol
Any Pajeets on Veeky Forums who can comment?

Rural Cambodian food is pretty fucking horrific. Lots of low quality fermented fish and meat where the flavor is so pungent the only way to mask it is with a shit load of chilies and salt

It's because we like slices, dullwit

Papua New Guinean, unless you particularly like roasted bats and insect grubs on a leaf.

Cambodia is weird because of Pol Pot. He slaughtered something like a quarter of the population, focusing on anyone who was intelligent. Then he forced everyone to become farmers to create an "agrarian communist paradise".

So, naturally, they all starved. By the end of it, they literally were reduced to eating spiders from the forests. They are actually proud of that and now they serve those as a tourist-trap "delicacy".

It's Phillipino cuisine. Unimaginative and derivative. Compared with every other Asian cuisine they get blown the fuck out. The worst part is though if you point this out to any flip, they start freaking the fuck out and autistically yelling SISIG and ADOBO like no one else has figured out marinated meats before.

>India as the next worst

>not labeling India as the worst

My mom immigrated over during the genocides. Her family were from the rural part but weren't considered poor by Khmer standards. The shit my great grandparents were into eating was from a timeframe before the KR got involved and were trying to restart the calendar from year one. A big part of it was being in a rural undeveloped country you didn't have refrigeration so you ate all the offals first, cured the actual meat and used the bones and horns for meal. I grew up on that shit and I never liked it. I'll eat it when I am visiting that side because my mom and grandparents are more in to eating the modern stuff found in the cities. Every now and again something pops up that my great grandparents would eat and I can't stomach it.

Oh ok so it's not just them but Indian food in general. Thanks for clearing this up mate!

This

tbf they're the most powerful race in the world

honestly? slavic cuisine is the worst. its like german food, but more bland and fatty

Yes, I too prefer crickets on tortillas,

>used the bones and horns for meal
What would they make out of that, gelatin? Or did they compost it to enrich their garden plot? I've never used bones for anything unless you count making chicken stock.

Glad your mom escaped.

My vote goes here as well. Anything they have that is unique is terrible or has already been done better.

In what way?

I bet your name isn't even Frank.

Don't they literally eat leftovers picked from the trash?

I must have missed the lesson in class about British being an ethnicity

Flips by far have the worst food

youtu.be/K-PKO2FrdPY

Never had Lebanese food before?

That's a fact. It's a thing we can't deny.

Are you guys just doing the epic poo meme when you say India? They have one of the most diverse cuisines in the World, and utilize spices like no other country.

I still remember being 100% sure this was a joke when I first heard about it.

Fucking bongistanis

>When someone says Chinese, Indian, or American

are you gay?

>t. buttblasted argie

Madness

white people

>They have one of the most diverse cuisines in the World

Everything is curry

What is Anglo Saxon?

ITT: people don't know what ethnicity means

And those curries differ greatly depending on where you are in the country. They eat other things too, of course.

>white people who can't admit they have the worst cuisine

Indian food in Britain is better. Any decent food found in India is likely thanks to British rule anyway.

Inuit.

African
>delicious flies and mud

Sami.

american whites

Aboriginal Australians.

M-m-muh churrasco

Overhyped, overpriced tourist shit

scandinaves

Get fucked

Why? You are the worst after the Britbongs

Another vote for Filipino.
As already pointed out, its hilarious how they so fiercely defend their completely shitty cuisine. In first world cities there are restaurants representing all the world's great foods, but Filipino restaurants are rare as hen's teeth, and populated only by Filipinos, because nobody else really likes their shit. You'd think a country of almost 100 million could do better, but nah.

American.

good one

american

Deep fried tarantula tastes just like soft-shell crab.

wypipo

Polish

Filipino

I forgot about Filipinos. I change my answer from Polish to Filipino.

Wherever that pic is from, it ain't the PI. I had a job offer in Manila once, I turned it down because the food is just that horrible.

Those real TV dinners from the 70's, served in a foil plate thingy, were 100% better than what passes for them today. My favorite was the Salisbury Steak with onions and mushrooms. I'm drooling just remember them. Yes, I am that old.

Consider that mouthfeel tho

any non White culture.