I made some hot dogs, they are better than your hot dogs

I made some hot dogs, they are better than your hot dogs.

Thyme, parsley, onion dogs.

Post your hot dogs.

"I don't know how to garnish, let me just throw the shit everywhere"
Also fucking ketchup on a hotdog unironically, you need to kill yourself. Never post again.

I had a long hot dog wrapped in a tortilla from a gas station yesterday. I didn't feel good for a few hours after.

those garnishes look like you just threw thyme and onions at the plate at high velocity, it's ugly.
also
>ketchup
leave

I made 3 because you made 3

all of you fast food worshipers are suddenly critics. Caught red handed, you have probably never even tasted thyme or parsley lmfao. btfo.

Those are better than no one's hot dogs.

Slightly better than OP's shit show, but still complete ass.

These look okay, though I worry what toppings might be lurking under the cheese.

I make my own hot dogs

What did he mean by this?

These hot dogs were actually made with pieces of brisket.

>Slightly better than OP's shit show, but still complete ass.

lol, messy dogs are tasty dogs. I wish I had picked up more veg other then broccoli and spinach at the market.

that you need to kill yourself

The "messiness" is not the only problem with them by far. I'm not even sure what that means, really.

R8 my hot dog

They don't even look that messy, especially in comparison with

10/10

He(or she?) looks kinda like an old man dog.

Short haired dogs invariably stink, it's tiny so it's probably annoying as shit, gross bony ass body not good for hugs and play time
2/10

You don't know how to garnish a fucjing hot dog and your best defense is that anyobe poibting this out worships fast food. Fucking neck yourself.

nothing like ketchup and raw onion. *barf*

You're a fag, that's a good doggo.
You're just a jelly cunt.