Almazan Kitchen thread

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.
youtube.com/watch?v=YRL0Wu5ZX1Y

>tfw a youtube channel you like becomes a meme channel

They were always memey by way of their titles. Not to say their food isn't amazing. I just hate the clickbait.

That was a very nice video

Watch all of their stuff buddy, they know how to make anything look good.

I really hate their insistence on using natural materials in the cooking beyond the food. Like, that part where he ran the pan through the stream? Or when he used a twig to stir? Fucking disgusting, he has no idea what sort of contaminants/parasites are getting into the food and I sincerely hope he doesn't actually fucking eat it when he does that sorta shit.

quality thread

Who are you to question the purity of serbian nature and water? Bog te jebo!

>THE WORLD'S MOST EPIC AMAZING BEST ______ EVER

There, I just spoiled every future video from this channel so you don't have to watch it; thank me later

>DUDE 40% OF OUR VIDEOS ARE NATURE SHOTS LMAO
>DUDE KNIVES WITH HUGE BLADES LMAO
>DUDE FERAL ANIMALS LMAO
>DUDE ORGANIC FREE RANGE EVERYTHING LMAO
>DUDE FRESHWATER PARASITES LMAO

this is literally the biggest meme cooking channel to ever exist

I hate how the first 4 minutes of every video is the guy laying in the snow or breaking a twig.

A great dish

made even greater from scratch

really makes me think

200% chance you are american

Irish actually

The best chicken samwiches are found in McDonald's. The best McDomald's are found in Bramson.

But there's no McDonald's in Bosnia. How did he know?

How do you know of pocky?

how do you know of the mona lisa?

how do you know of mecca?

Anything of high merit will reach the darkest of depths

Love this channel. Im jealous that villages in europe have access to so much homemade organic food. Small farms everywhere.

It's kinda of sad knowing people like you exist. You've been so brainwashed into thinking everything has to be (((purified))) before it can be used. I never wash my hands when I'm cooking with raw meat and I have never gotten sick before in all my life cooking. I also can't believe that one retard who thinks there's parasites in the water. Maybe in some polluted shit hole city but you could clearly see in the video that he got the water from a fast running part of the stream just like how I have been drinking water from the stream about a mile away from my house for the past 22 years. Never got sick from that either.

I'm not defending the guy. His videos are incredibly pretentious but it's just so sad that people like you are so weak and feeble. You'll probably die when your 60 from a cold because you've literally zero immunity.

>a nazi is trying to say using dirty mudwater and twigs is okay in cooking
You guys really are retarded

You know that the human species existed before running water and sliced bread, right?

These videos always give me a desire to live off the grid.

I really want to just live in a little cottage in the woods and live off the land and produce and livestock I raise myself.

Give me a library of books and an internet connection and I could live the rest of my life very happily like that.