What country has the best cuisine Veeky Forums?

what country has the best cuisine Veeky Forums?

in fucking b4 branson meme
i find myself eatinga lot of german due to ease and variety.
i wouldn't say german is the best, it's hard to say for me. i really fucking like german food though. what do you think op?

oh god fucking damnit

'murrica's got it all.

*Chicago

France?

France, Italy, Japan

Italy,of course.

Mediterranean, it includes Italian, Greek, Spanish, Morrocan, ect ect....

America

Other countries be like "b-but we have this one specific dish, it's really good!" Fuck off.

Vietnam, only because Branson isn't a country.

Then why do you eat birds stuffed with wet bread?

To confuse the Norks?

USA

America

Jamaica

sounds amazing desu

No really likes the MC chicken

UK

Venezuela

Putting ground beef in a bun, some tomato and lettuce ...hurrdurr American cuisine.

Korea.

Hamburgers originated in Germany, user.

obsessed

I hate to say this, but the USA.
Why? Because they have every kind of cuisine from all over the world. The one criticism I have is that it's hard to find super "authentic" places, though. Sure, you can find authentic Vietnamese or Thai, or German or whatever, but they won't have those dishes that you long for, they'll have mostly just the basics. The US does cultural heritage pretty good, but they are afraid to go too far off the the basics. That said, if you really do your research, you can usually find a few truly old school places in the larger cities.

Tell them yankees that.

anywhere that effectively uses its flora and fauna with respect to nature.. flavor and the subsequent pleasure you get is subjective so i can't make a judgement based on that. all about the principle for me

America

No mexico in list

List is bogus

lel

this desu

>Mexico

W A L L

By leave the food here. That's good.

India.

The people are terrible but the food is so good.

>Wall
What wall
Any wall you think that will be good enough will just be overcome believe it or not