a 6 year old boy

The bench

>cookies
>snacks
So this is obesity, huh?

i prefer the other girl scout s'mores cookie

Do you eat cookies for meals instead?

You eat them for dessert, you fat fuck

Who the fuck would want a girl scout cookie as dessert when there's cake and fruit breads and pies and ice cream and hot pockets that can be eaten for dessert instead? Oh golly gee let me grab my wee little cookie and me tea for my dessert!

>calling people fat
>only difference is he eats his cookies just before bed so it all goes straight to his pock marked ass

>marketing kale as an overpriced snack food when it's so much tastier cooked in a real meal by yourself

i hate this

For me

>kale
>tasty
That shit tastes like literal grass you find in the forest in the worst way

I don't snack, I graze.

*high fives*
yeah bro I totally know what you mean. I like to get my graze on down at the local co-op.
All about that USDA organic life style.

I never liked kale until I grew it myself. It grows like a weed. The late fall harvest is the best once a frost hits. They get so sweet. But yeah, baby kale from the garden is best kale.

Yep. Mah nignog.

the cheaper one
if it's free, then both

What does "triple organic" mean?

triple washed, tardy

they both look pretty damn tasty, though if it were my money I'd get neither because both are wildly overpriced

That is the most liberal bag I've ever seen.

Neither, stop pushing this "YOU ONLY CAN CHOSE AN EXTREMEEEEE" thing, its infected every facet of the internet and it needs to stop

fuck off moray, you can't make me change my mind

Kale is fucking gross so not that

neither, both look like hipster seppo millennial trash

is that cum on the left?

DOn't worry OP I brought my own snacks, but thanks for the offer!

I would scarf down the whole box of s'mores, feel like shit all day and then eat kale the following day to make up for it.

then the cycle repeats once again in is continuous cycle.

both
not like anything but the salt would affect you negatively from eating the chips

Peanut Butter Patties, duh.

Smore's cookies. I can make the roasted kale thing myself.

>Rhythm
I have never eaten anything worse than this.

Fuck you, OP