How do you ground wine cookies

so, i need a fast/good way to ground cookies to make some coco sweets

anyone got ideas?

put them in a few layers of plastic bag and hit them with a rolling pin

>wine cookies
bro you're gonna get so shitfaced - not even kidding

Food processor, pulse until you're happy.

well i don't have a food processor

that... doesn't even sound bad, i'll try

Not to be facetious, but you really should get one. If you like baking it makes cutting cold butter into flour really fast and tons of cooking tasks really easy.

i should probably get a house before that

I rent, but I also buy things on special and am good at finding shit on kijiji / local free & for sale facebook groups.

yeah, i should get some stuff other than a toaster

looks real comfy

Go slow, it's taken me about 8 years of living and working on my own to get to that point. Also, be smart and buy used if it means it's a decent quality item. You don't need to spend a ton of money. There's nothing worse than buying a cheap blender and having to replace it in 4 months because it's a piece of shit.

do you think that is better than this?

>kijiji

day of the rake soon

Well, it's workable. I've got friends who live in absurdly tiny NYC apartments and can serve incredible meals. You've just got to be smart with storage and keep pantry items in a nearby closet -- etc... Here's a similarly tiny one I made a 4 course meal for 6 people in.

why are you making a reddit face?

I've been here for about 2 years, wtf is reddit face.
Also this board is obsessed with anyone who might also frequent /r/food and /r/cooking.

you think this might work?
no matter, i'm doing it

Oh god, put that in a high sided container, you're going to have cookie everywhere

i might be a little dumb but i'm not retarded

well, i did it.

Well, from the fuzzy looking pile of solid colour -- I guess you did an okay job.

(finally a bump)

Are you going to coat the exterior in a shortbread cookie like the first pic?

haha no, this was supposed to be a quick literally sweet treat

i'm pretty sure this is the end product

A single zippo bag (just don't over stuff), roll a glass jar (jam jar?) or even a glass wine bottle over it repeatedly.

At least your stove is connected to the sink by the counter. I have the same size sink at you, but with no metal drainer attached, it's just particle counter top, same set up, shorter counter on the left abruptly stopped by a WALL that sticks out further than the counter too. The stove is across from the sink, separated by several feet, and jammed right next to the stove was the fridge before I moved to the right of my sink, which is the living room, the tiny kitchen is partially walled in to separate it from the huge living room.

I need to figure out how to get pics out of my canon camera.