What's for dinner, Veeky Forums? I was feeling lazy so I just threw together a fritata

What's for dinner, Veeky Forums? I was feeling lazy so I just threw together a fritata.

What's up with you cucks and fritatas,

Oh that's lazy is it?

Pure coincidence.

Yes.

My idea of a lazy dinner is a box of poptarts in the microwave

would you like some cucumbers with your ground pepper?

Got a promotion today so lamb chops and roasted potatoes

Woops! You seem to have forgotten your green vegetables, user.

Again, promotion, I was treating myself

I have some salad greens and asparagus. I bought a yellow fin steak. I'm going to try and make seared tuna. But I don't have confidence in this old cast iron skillet to not stick

Make sure you fully heat it up before putting the fish in. Heat it up dry until splashing a drop of water on it lets you observe the Leidenfrost effect, then add oil, wait a sec for the oil to get hot, then add the fish. Then, don't force it off the pan. It will be easy to flip once it's fully seared.

I ate chipotle

pics or it didn't happen

Gonna fry up some thigh tendies that I have marinating in their batter right now, am roasting some potatoes, will steam some broccoli, and will make a mayonnaise based sauce to go with it all.

I have no idea what I'm doing

Not bad, but next time get your pan hotter. You should be able to get a darker sear without cooking so far into the fish.

Cool. I saw it on a restaurant menu and said, "I could do that" it was $20 so I wasn't going to pay for it. Then I saw tuna at the market for like $8lb.

I actually like this more than beef desu

ITS RAWW

do you live in australia?

Non-aussie version

Salisbury steak pot pie, for me

That's one thin watermelon