Welcome to the food court! Choose wisely!

>randomly appear at a mall
>black guy in sweatsuit hands you $12 cash
>he smiles at you and touches his lips before saying "make your choice"
>where are you spending that $12?

My dear god how do I pick?

Probably the chinese place

I'd pick Flavors of Negros; quality food at reasonable prices.

Easy, the weird Asian place that has fried chicken and waffles for some reason. And also Thai tea. Yum.

Big slice of pizza and a huge chocolate chip cookie

obvious answer. food court chinese bourbon chicken is based, i don't get why it's not in takeout places

For me, it is the McChicken. The best food court sandwich.

Sbarros everytime, I love that place so much. We used to have a guy who looked like a strung out Luigi who managed one but it shut down

oy vey, what could I even do with 8 dollars. You'll need to give me more then 4 dollars to get lunch goyim. Two dollars simply isn't going to cut it

Do any of these places have a liquor licence?

no but any guy over age 40 working at one of these places is sure to have a flask or bottle stashed away to get him through the day

Either the Sbarros or the gyro place

Asian people are one of community and are open to combining cuisine they know with that of the area they now live/work in.

Oh look, another Branson thread

The only right answer.

It's cheap and they pile it on. You can easily get two or three meals out of one order, but why wouldn't you eat it all?

Being in Houston, the thai place

Is that South American Rain Forest Cafe here? The one with the huge metal cooking table?

That's where I'd spend my 12 sheckles.

My malls food courts are pretty much one Italian place, one burger place, one sub place, one Mexican place, and then everything else is Chinese food, or some variant of Chinese food trying to pass it off as something else. There's a Latin place that sells Chinese food and mojo pork/beans/plantains, a Cuban place that's basically Chinese food and cuban sandwiches/beans/plantains, a Cajun place that's basically Chinese food and shrimp/burbon chicken/beans/plantains, and a Japanese place that's basically fucking Chinese food and sushi.

So yeah, I guess I'm getting Chinese.

For me it is Sbarro, the only thing I like at the mall. Is this picture Houston?

usually in situation like this I go to places I've never heard of like Stone Oven and get a salad

plebs

I FUCKING LOVE FOOD COURTS!!!!

mall had some pretty good nachos

then they shut down :(