Any good replacements for cilantro?

Any good replacements for cilantro?

That shit tastes like soap to me, I can't stand the stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/soapy-taste-of-coriander-linked-to-genetic-variants-1.11398
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/food
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/food
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it's about presentation, flat leaf italian parsley; for flavor use coriander seed

t. fellow soap-taster

Is this the Soapster general?

Been thinking about trying Saw tooth leaf or Culantro or whatever it's called to see if it's the same thing. Any other genetic failures tried it?

Maybe I've always used coriander seed that's not very fresh, it's never tasted the way cilantro tastes to me

Pennywort.

HEY MAN

We are genetically SUPERIOR, we can detect poisonous shit more easily

Apparently.

Maybe.

asafoetida

Soap

Parsley

get out of my thread you sadistic fuck

Only if you're a seppo

Everywhere else it's called coriander seed or fresh coriander

no fictional plants please

Quoi?

Why would you want some replacements that still taste like soap?

Lemongrass.

cilantro only tastes like soap if its from the store

because it goes rancid so quickly its not supposed to be on store shelves really

fresh cilantro does not taste like soap

A bullet.

>cilantro only tastes like soap if its from the store
Nope, some people are genetically sensitive

nature.com/news/soapy-taste-of-coriander-linked-to-genetic-variants-1.11398

That's only because you have never tasted fresh soap, all soap is aged, fresh, it tastes just like cilantro.

you're an idiot

kek

>soap
Lol wut. Cilantro tastes like heaven

There are people who are genetically inferior and are sensitive to the taste of Cilantro to the point that it tastes like soap to them. They need to be killed off and prevented from breeding.

>it's another cilantro hater finds out he's genetically defective but still says "cilantro probably tastes like shit anyways" thread

This. Cilantro haters might as well hang themselves. It's like being allergic but worse because the odds of you dying off are lower.

Or genetically inferior because you're passing up basic foods. My brother thinks the reason he doesn't like or eat vegetables is because he's a "super taster," which he's for some reason proud of. He sure won the genetic jackpot, having the diet of a three year old.

doesnt really taste like anything to me

cilantro isnt even that good.

so sorry you are subhuman, sincerely

Lmfao

Cilantro isn't a food, it's a herb. That would be like saying ground pepper is a food.

Wow! Great work sidestepping the actual focus of my post to instead nitpick about semantics.

I'm sorry that your taste buds are broken.

Reminder if cilantro tastes like soap to you then you have shit genes and shouldn't procreate.

tfw I don't know what soap tastes like, so I don't know if cilantro tastes like soap to me or not
Regardless, cilantro is aight. Maybe I like the taste of soap, sue me.

They belong in the euthanasia camps with the manlets and incels.

Not him but I just want to prove you wrong since you're being an asshole.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/food
>Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink or that plants absorb in order to maintain life and growth.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/food
>material consisting essentially of protein, carbohydrate, and fat used in the body of an organism to sustain growth, repair, and vital processes and to furnish energy; also : such food together with supplementary substances (as minerals, vitamins, and condiments)

Two reputable dictionaries disagree with you.